Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

hey fashionmistake1234, I really agree with you, "dream girl" is a beautiful ed, OK, but looks the same in all pages... And to me not really original...!

I prefer "the seated beauty", sooo sweet...!!!! I'm just loving Natalia's face expression, she's just delicious,... amazing.

Thanks to all of you girls for the scans !

I like them all, Natalia is gorgeous in all of them. I like her still better with long hair. But anyway, my fave ones, just like TheDarkNV, are the ones in the swimming pool with her kids. My only wondering is "Where is J. ?"

I like them all, Natalia is gorgeous in all of them. I like her still better with long hair. But anyway, my fave ones, just like TheDarkNV, are the ones in the swimming pool with her kids. My only wondering is "Where is J. ?"

which image are you talking about? I must have missed it! I guess it could be that Justin has begun leading artistic life of his own. he is a painter and as such he cannot paint while following Natalia around the globe. She is extremely active person and I think Justin deserves time of his own, he cannot waste his talent. I might be in minority thinking along these lines but I believe he deserves ways to express himself too - he's got Harvard education and galleries selling his painting under his belt! The are both talented people.

which image are you talking about? I must have missed it! I guess it could be that Justin has begun leading artistic life of his own. he is a painter and as such he cannot paint while following Natalia around the globe. She is extremely active person and I think Justin deserves time of his own, he cannot waste his talent. I might be in minority thinking along these lines but I believe he deserves ways to express himself too - he's got Harvard education and galleries selling his painting under his belt! The are both talented people.

Hello Pautinka,

Actually I think TheDarkNV refers to these pictures I saw on TSP : http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/natal...a-97505-26.html (post #382)

You are not in minority at all, I think just like you : Justin desserves to accomplish himself too, and of course it needs work and time. I would be very happy if this was the explanation of his "distance".

BTW where did you read he's been to Harvard ? I read he was educated in Harrow school (it goes up to 18 only I think, very handome young boys with straw hats :drool: ) then "studied art", but I don't know where. I may be wrong but I don't think you can study art in Harvard (art history only).

I edit my post to add it is certainly not easy to deep into work when you were born in a family where nobody has never worked (I don't think his father ever worked, and 2 of his brothers only vaguely "worked" as racing drivers for a short time before retiring at 30 or something) and when anyway you don't need to work to live an extremly good life... And when in addition you have some cool passions (whenever it is butterflies, art, chess, poker or anything else), and most of all when you share the life of a wife with an incredible job and incredible success... needing to travel many times a week around the world...

is it that im the only one that dosent like the Dream Girl editorial her face expression looks the same in all of the pages

I totally agree with you. The look is the same on every picture and I don't really get what emotion she tries to show... And waaaaaaaaaay too much photoshop! :yuckky: It made her look unlike herself and that is very sad :(

Natalia at some children event with Neva (pregnant with Viktor):

wow, Thank you Candy Lady!

Sunshine06 - I think I read that Justin has been educated at Harvard long time ago in one of the stories about them but I might be mistaken (I hope not :)

The report speaks of its foundation ( playground for children), not talks about their family life, possibly the reason that justin does not come out in photos. :wave:

in the article did not mention anyone from the staff, speaks of the beginning of its foundation, which opened the first playground, their involvement with various brands to its foundation, also speaks of the love ball of February.. Is an article from its foundation, is not an article of your family life. It need not be mentioned to justin.

"he is co-founder but is not an active participant, but honestly is natalia who really does everything for his foundation, justin accompanies and is on his side."

I'm sure that if you leave an article about her family, she would mention her husband justin, all articles mention it as her husband and that is enough. :heart::heart:

Why has the obligation to always mention her husband in every interview, article or whatever???,

I will not mention all the time my husband to places I go alone or with friends and that does not mean not love him ..

if I go to an event to talk about a project:

Interviewer: What is the project(foundation)?

Me: I am happily married (not going to answer something you do not ask)..

because you believe they are separate???

I think they are together in a new stage of her marriage, where possibly justin wants to perform as a painter and to exhibit his art.

I may be too positive, just want to see them together and happy.