Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

SHE TOOK OFF HER RING!!!!

I thought she took her ring off long time ago! even when everything seemed fine. I was sorry because she had such a lovely unusual ring... :blush:

Yes, that was quite a while ago when she stopped wearing it. I loved it too, it was very beautiful.

To be honest she looks really bad here... So tired or sad or I don't know... exhausted... Her lips have some weird color and I'm not a fan of her outfit... What happened?.... :(

I thought she took her ring off long time ago! even when everything seemed fine. I was sorry because she had such a lovely unusual ring... :blush:

Yes, that was quite a while ago when she stopped wearing it. I loved it too, it was very beautiful.

To be honest she looks really bad here... So tired or sad or I don't know... exhausted... Her lips have some weird color and I'm not a fan of her outfit... What happened?.... :(

his face can be justified: fatigue and headache (It is terrible attend events with headache)

sometimes uses the ring and sometimes not

Natalia still has a photo of her profile together in your facebook and the information from justin says: Married (I hope that never changes).

And note that there is no talk of separation or divorce in internet, there are no notes (possibly the differences between them were in January and now everything is as before, flyflyaway when asked that question the friend on facebook??)

justin the accompanies events of the foundation, love ball and marathon

everything seems to fit between them or almost, the only question is: why the accompanies not to the fashion events???, If he accompanies natalia on the events, we would not be speculating. It is the only thing that has changed.

I want them to be together and happy, not only for children but also for them. make cute couple.

his face can be justified: fatigue and headache (It is terrible attend events with headache)

Natalia still has a photo of her profile together in your facebook and the information from justin says: Married (I hope that never changes).

And note that there is no talk of separation or divorce in internet, there are no notes (possibly the differences between them were in January and now everything is as before, flyflyaway when asked that question the friend on facebook??)

everything seems to fit between them or almost, the only question is: why the accompanies not to the fashion events???, If he accompanies natalia on the events, we would not be speculating. It is the only thing that has changed.

I want them to be together and happy, not only for children but also for them. make cute couple.

One thing is sure, Jutin shows up extremly rarely now, which is a big change, and I can't help and I don't know why, but I think Natalia looks sad (and when Justin shows up, he looks tired, thiner and older). Wherever there are rumors or not, both of them don't look the same than before. I was hopping for her uruguayan holidays to help to improve things. Don't know if they stayed there together. Well I'd be so happy to see both of them happy and radiant again like on all these old pics.

I don't think they are a "cute" couple, don't ask me why but I think they are the most gorgeous and radiant couple (and family) in the whole world !

Thank you Fasionmistake, Thedarknv, and CandyLady (how do you do to find all these photographs ?)

One thing is sure, Jutin shows up extremly rarely now, which is a big change, and I can't help and I don't know why, but I think Natalia looks sad (and when Justin shows up, he looks tired, thiner and older). Wherever there are rumors or not, both of them don't look the same than before. I was hopping for her uruguayan holidays to help to improve things. Don't know if they stayed there together. Well I'd be so happy to see both of them happy and radiant again like on all these old pics.

I don't think they are a "cute" couple, don't ask me why but I think they are the most gorgeous and radiant couple (and family) in the whole world !

Thank you Fasionmistake, Thedarknv, and CandyLady (how do you do to find all these photographs ?)

For me it is difficult define on picture to see if they are happy or sad.

I can only highlight the obvious: if justin rarely accompanies it, that's very strange, but both denied that there is separation or divorce, on your facebook, both have photos and information demonstrating that they are together, natalia a week ago was in the house of Punta del Este, there is not longer rumor in internet.

all marriages have problems and differences, we can speculate on the environment of their marriage, but only they know what happens in your home and marriage and they denied the separation or divorce. I believe in their words.

I want to see them together in an event, for all to see that they are still together.

I am sure they are together :heart:

In regard to photos there are many pages with hundreds of pictures of natalia.