Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

My God, her editorials are the best in the whole world, I am just speachless...

How she manages to look soooooo beautiful, gentle, fragile and adorable all in one? I love her.

Thank you so much, CarMELita!!

The nail polish is crazy, I wonder what brand is it, I want it!

WOW i looooove the HP cover & editorial!! The cover is amazing she looks breathtaking! & the whole editorial is very much Natalia, very beautiful & natural the whole atmosphere of it.. I know it's photoshopped & all, but she very much looks like her natural self :heart:

Here's a little Natalia's quotation from Russian Vogue August'08:

"I remember how in 2002 Russian Vogue did an article about our wedding. It's been so many years since. At first it was terrifying - a weird lord was taking care of me as if I was a princess. He did such a things sometimes! Once he said something, I don't remember what, but I got offended. And he hugged me so gently and says: 'You are my silly cow'. I was speachless. 'What am I a stupid cow for you?!' It turned out to be an absolutely not offensive expression, like 'my sweet little girl'. I say it myself today.

Justin is very restrained in his emotions. As a real british aristocrat as he is, he never let feelings get in the way. I cried a lot because of it when I was pregnant with Lucas. I didn't work and used to wake up later than him. And he always got up at 7 in the morning without any 'Good morning, my love' or a kiss. And he was very surprised why I cried - because he didn't start to love me less, it was just normal for him - and why does one need all these silly tenderness? Or when we fight I yell and calm down. And he stays silent. And I think: why are you silent? You'd better grab me, shake and hit your fist against the table. And Justin just laughs at this. He says, it's very russian.

What am I going to do now? I have to go to the british embassy and get my visa. That is very tiring. But it won't be long, because now I am lady Portman".

So I guess she did change her last name a while ago?