Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

From ANV

Easter Bunny Natalia Vodianova (Tatler.ru) ~ "Well, next month we will see Natalia in Cannes, where she and the director of Gleno Bonder will present the drama Belle du Seigneur (Vodianova plays the lead role in it)".

Great ! Must be a lot of pressure for her. Cannes' critics are severe. But I'm so happy for her, and it's kind of soon, in one month :) let's expect a lot of photos and videos and interviews of her :blush: It will be totally strange to see her as an actress but I am so eager ! For sure I'll be rushing at the cinema as soon as the film comes out !

About the wedding theme for Vogue, sure she must have had a weird feeling...remembering hers...

Sweet to see her with Neva.

Though I can't think of a picture where that child is actually happy and smiling... the boys, especially Victor look full of life, but she is always sad-ish... poor thing, I bet it isn't easy for these children...

And money doesn't make a difference.

I agree Neva looks pouty most of the times. But I never liked being photographed as a child and most of the images of me are exactly like hers (nor do I actually enjoy it now and as a result come out looking tense). This is just to say that the way Neva photographs may have nothing to do how she feels in life (as far as I remember, I was certainly a child who enjoyed every day). Just a thought.

Also, every time I see the pre- or after show footages of people posing outside, I am always shocked by how much some people LOVe posing - I could never do it!! :yes:

I don't think Neva, 5 years old, is able to make any connection between her face at the moment when the photo is taken and the way the photo (she) will look ! I've never imagined any 5 years old child is able to realize that, I mean, of course it will be like a game and they may find it funny and make funny faces but if they are bored, or just interested in something else, thinking of something else it won't work. I don't know, of course each child is different, but I've worked with children and I really saw the way they behave...

When I was a child, I was a little bit more shy than my two brothers, particularly one of them, almost the same age as me (I'm in the same fraternal position as Neva) was really much funnier and dynamic than me in front of a camera. But now almost 20 years after I am not embarrassed at all to be taken in photo, I love it ! It was just a difference of behaviour belonging to the childhood time, when you're not aware and totally conscious about lots of things. Let Neva some time, she is just a little girl, with a great secret garden I guess :).

Acfr thanks (late thanks!) for your explanation about the Red Ball :blush:

I don't think Neva, 5 years old, is able to make any connection between her face at the moment when the photo is taken and the way the photo (she) will look ! I've never imagined any 5 years old child is able to realize that, I mean, of course it will be like a game and they may find it funny and make funny faces but if they are bored, or just interested in something else, thinking of something else it won't work. I don't know, of course each child is different, but I've worked with children and I really saw the way they behave...

When I was a child, I was a little bit more shy than my two brothers, particularly one of them, almost the same age as me (I'm in the same fraternal position as Neva) was really much funnier and dynamic than me in front of a camera. But now almost 20 years after I am not embarrassed at all to be taken in photo, I love it ! It was just a difference of behaviour belonging to the childhood time, when you're not aware and totally conscious about lots of things. Let Neva some time, she is just a little girl, with a great secret garden I guess :).