Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia was amazing at semifinal!!! :heart: so fresh, so artistic, so sweet! she and Andrey are like the cutest kittens playing on a huge playing area :laugh:

i guess he's a little bit obsessed with her, i think i can understand why, he and Natalia have the similar life stories, though not really that similar, but anyway. it's the first in my life i really liked him. hope it'll be ok at 14 of may :heart:

Frankly, I was quite embarrased when I watched semi-finals today.. I think Natalia and Andrey behaved not quite appropriate, allowing themselves a little too much for a hosts of international show. As much as I love Natalia (and that's quite a lot), I hope second semi-final will be better. I hope they will watch the record of the show and see what was wrong today and make it better on the 14th.

That's just my oppinion.

Frankly, I was quite embarrased when I watched semi-finals today.. I think Natalia and Andrey behaved not quite appropriate, allowing themselves a little too much for a hosts of international show. As much as I love Natalia (and that's quite a lot), I hope second semi-final will be better. I hope they will watch the record of the show and see what was wrong today and make it better on the 14th.

That's just my oppinion.

yeah, i have the same feeling. you know it wasn't her fault, Malakhov has just gone nuts because of an unknown reason :laugh: and was teasing her all the time. i think they will be told about their behavior, not even told, but somehow forbidden to do anything spontaneous. anyway, Natalia was lovely :heart: