Bellazon

Sarah Jessica Parker
Thumbnail

Qball

I adore SJP, but that dress is not good and the embellishments on it don't look good either :blink:

Sorry, but in my view, she's in the "bag over the head" thread. That face, with the endless chin...ewww! And no offence, but from a man's point of view..have you really looked at your avatar lately? What the hell is that? Yuk! Do you really think that's what a beautiful woman looks like? Uh uh, no. That's disturbing looking. I don't know who she is, but she looks like she just escaped from a morgue somewhere. Like I said, no offence, but from a guy's standpoint....that's really ugly.

• 2 weeks later...
I adore SJP, but that dress is not good and the embellishments on it don't look good either :blink:

Sorry, but in my view, she's in the "bag over the head" thread. That face, with the endless chin...ewww! And no offence, but from a man's point of view..have you really looked at your avatar lately? What the hell is that? Yuk! Do you really think that's what a beautiful woman looks like? Uh uh, no. That's disturbing looking. I don't know who she is, but she looks like she just escaped from a morgue somewhere. Like I said, no offence, but from a guy's standpoint....that's really ugly.

brian, people have different taste- you cant speak for all men (or women!) she's not "conventionally" pretty, but she's cool and very stylish with a fresh kind of personality- :whistle: