Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

She is beautiful here as always.  I think this is the same suit she was wearing in the cover art, see post 1013 and post 1027.  There are two different shots of what seems to be the same suit (note pattern on the top especially, though (maybe because of photoshop or sunlight) colors aren't exact.

South Coast’s sexiest offering

Scottburgh High School had the rare privilege of welcoming an ex-pupil, Genevieve Morton who visited the school on Wednesday, 30 October 2013. Genevieve, who has made huge waves in the fashion world, completed her matric in 2004 at Scottburgh High School.

Her modelling career began when she moved to Cape Town in 2005 and she has since modelled extensively abroad.

Morton has graced the covers of SA Sports Illustrated, American Swimsuit Sports Illustrated, FHM and GQ and was also voted FHM’s Sexiest Woman of the Year in 2012.

Genevieve is a beauty with brains too.

She is currently completing her degree in Communications through Unisa. She is also studying acting in Los Angeles, which will hold her in good stead to be the next South African sensation in Hollywood.

Scottburgh High expressed their pride at Morton’s many achievements.

http://tabloidmedia.co.za/?p=17981

A few beautiful old pics of Gen, never posted here !

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 24/7: Appearance At Garden Of The Gods

February 10, 2010

abhyGuWw.jpg abfYIl9F.jpg abdSi7PO.jpg aceiga8f.jpg acqcqdn6.jpg accUecHn.jpg abis4o9N.jpg actt4sTO.jpg acrvyPxx.jpg adgz0NsB.jpg adrDB6n2.jpg adc1uKZn.jpg 

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 24/7: New York Launch Party

February 9, 2010

abg8BjYE.jpg adi1TSh1.jpg acdVpcq4.jpg 

The Cinema Society Special Screening Of "The Young Victoria"

December 10, 2009

abhYQ3pt.jpg ach3JB9p.jpg 

OMG OMG OMG, Genevieve just answered to one of my comm. on Twitter !!! 

post-47866-0-1446014021-12081_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446014021-13127_thumb.jpg 

>> https://twitter.com/genevievemorton/status/399943186056884224 , https://twitter.com/genevievemorton/status/400405835194449920

She answer to my interrogation of this afternoon ...

So Genevieve has posted this unseen shot from SA Swimsuit 2013 a few hours ago, Thank you very much to her as usual to share it with us, but i don't know of where this pic comes, i've checked all my sources for this shoot and nothing, in more the scans of Gen from the SA.S. mag are totally untraceable  ...

SA Swimsuit is really frustrating, and very discouraging ...

Dude, this is seriously awesome, congrats. :)

By the way, blocking out your tweets doesn't do much. But it's not "bad" or anything. You shouldn't worry since you seem to be using an isolated account for all things Genevieve & bellazon.com so I suppose you're set.

FULL SCANS SET from SA SWIMSUIT 2013 in Zanzibar

by Jacques Weyers, makeup by Merle Titus

ablWcGfO.jpg

abuoqJB6.jpgaceztqR3.jpg

adxy6aWd.jpgabzELFTe.jpg

acsMWuW8.jpg adloqjOE.jpg

acevvZyX.jpg abzlgbNN.jpg acz1dxIQ.jpg 

BONUS, 4 scans in UHQ

aczvL4Xp.jpg aboCpKsF.jpg

acukMp0j.jpg acsQwA5p.jpg 

Others quality and size

acidiUC6.jpg adj14qEU.jpg 

abbzk2tp.jpg 

More about this shoot on this page HERE

So, finally, the mysterious Insta' from yesterday was actually a scan from the editorial, i was sure  :hehe: 

We discover, finally, the shoot almost entirely, Genevieve is awesome, A LOT of stunning shots ! A real lesson for the American edition of SI !

The cover is for me really great, Jacques Weyers is truly one of the best photographers of Gen. 

In brief  :woot: 

Instagram 14.11.13

"...Lame car selfie "

post-47866-0-1446014037-36045_thumb.jpg 

"...Lame"  :D , I think by "lame" Gen mean wonderful  :heart: 

Thanks to her for sharing with us all these little moments of her life  :heythere: 

I'm not sure, Gen has changed of pair of sun glasses, no ?