Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

The new BONOBOS holiday catalog 2014 shoot by Ben Watts  with Genevieve Morton on the cover ( HERE, HERE and HERE ) is now available on Itunes via the 'Bonobos app' !

>> Someone can help me to have it, You must download the app and just do some screen captures ! 

Thanks in advance ;)

Swimdaily 18.11.13

The worst thing about being a model.                                                                                                                                                                   Yeah, such things exist.

So last Friday we learned all the best things about being a model. But that was Friday. Today is Monday, which means work. And no matter what you think about modeling and the model lifestyle, when it comes down to it, it’s just that: a means to an end, that end being a paycheck, therefore it is work. So here’s today’s dose of grumpiness, all served up in a lovely package.

Gen on >> 0:42'   http://swimdaily.si.com/2013/11/18/video-the-worst-thing-about-being-a-model/

... :blush:  :heart:

^

Morgan is not Gen and Gen is not Morgan. Gen plays a role, Morgan is a fictional character, it's the job of actors to plays another person they are. It's very interesting i think to see Genevieve plays the personnage of "Morgan".

Many great actors played different characters that they weren't in reality, i think to Gene Hackman for example...

Once again very excited about this first BIG experience of Genevieve as an actress, Can't wait to see more !

Genevieve worked hard for it, it's one of her biggest dream to become an actress. I hope we will appreciate her work at its true value ! 

Because she really deserve it  :heart: