"... I don't have a great sense of smell, but today I can smell people

wherever I go, which makes me worry for people who can smell normally "

"... Going to #Knicks game #happyface "

post-47866-0-1446014453-85224_thumb.jpg

Gen's smile is like a :):hehe: 

Instagram 24.01.14

"... Actual letters :) "

post-47866-0-1446014487-74091_thumb.jpg

Gen posted this Insta today, This is a few autograph requests from all over the world visibly, personally i never sent one yet. But i think it's pretty intersting anyway. 

So how to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Genevieve Morton ?

Genevieve Morton
IMG Models N.Y.
304 Park Avenue South
Penthouse North
New York, NY 10010-4301
USA

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. (*fanmail.biz)

;)

The guy on instagram is hilarious, maybe he didn't read the full address? Thanks for the latest pics, Genevieve is right, nice "things" are always pleasant to look at. :p

The hat was maybe for concealing her face, a way to avoid energetic fans/photographers/stalkers.

The guy on instagram is hilarious, maybe he didn't read the full address? Thanks for the latest pics, Genevieve is right, nice "things" are always pleasant to look at. :p

The hat was maybe for concealing her face, a way to avoid energetic fans/photographers/stalkers.

5a5bc03e863011e3be80129f677308a4_8.jpg fca007fe865011e3bdb61213a23b8cab_8.jpg

It is a cold time in NY, but this week should be epic: Superbowl parties throughout the week.  My guess is that her sponsors will have her placed well at many of these, as she is more recognizable than ever.  Can't wait to see what comes.   ;)

It is a cold time in NY, but this week should be epic: Superbowl parties throughout the week.  My guess is that her sponsors will have her placed well at many of these, as she is more recognizable than ever.  Can't wait to see what comes.   ;)