• Julia
  2. 2. Who least sold the ad for you?

• Christy
    • Emily
    • Adriana
    • Julia

Best: Julia/Christy

Worst: Emily/Adriana

Honestly, I don't really like these ads... If I didn't know there is Emily, I think I wouldn't guess that it's her...but maybe I just haven't seen enough pics of her to be very familiar with her face?!? And Adriana... lol omg... I blame pregnancy for making her face so wide :p (but if these ads were made before she was pregnant, then... :| )

btw, is it true Jourdan Dunn was announced some time ago as the new Maybelline spokesperson? Lmao they thought they will have a new, young, succesful girl of colour (and send a message: we're not racist), and now... she's pregnant at the age of just 19. So I guess it's better she's not in their ads, at least not now :ninja:

Best: Julia/Christy

Worst: Emily/Adriana

Honestly, I don't really like these ads... If I didn't know there is Emily, I think I wouldn't guess that it's her...but maybe I just haven't seen enough pics of her to be very familiar with her face?!? And Adriana... lol omg... I blame pregnancy for making her face so wide :p (but if these ads were made before she was pregnant, then... :| )

btw, is it true Jourdan Dunn was announced some time ago as the new Maybelline spokesperson? Lmao they thought they will have a new, young, succesful girl of colour (and send a message: we're not racist), and now... she's pregnant at the age of just 19. So I guess it's better she's not in their ads, at least not now :ninja:

I believe she shot a commercial for them, but I didn't hear she was an official spokesmodel like Jessica or Tomiko