Bellazon

Youngest VS model?

legacy

Who is currently the youngest VS model? Who have been the youngest in the past?

& the youngest of the current models is Behati Prinsloo & she's 20

I think alot of the PINK models (and even some of the non-PINK ones) are 18 and 19. Gracie Carvalho, for example, just turned 19. Emily DiDonato, who just started working with them, was born in 1991

Who is currently the youngest VS model? Who have been the youngest in the past?

& the youngest of the current models is Behati Prinsloo & she's 20

I think alot of the PINK models (and even some of the non-PINK ones) are 18 and 19. Gracie Carvalho, for example, just turned 19. Emily DiDonato, who just started working with them, was born in 1991

Oh sorry i thought they were talkin' just about the contract models hahaha ... But of all of them, i think Emily is the yougest since she turned 18 this year

Isabeli Fontana was the youngest to appear in the catalogue at 16 and Karolina Kurkova was 16 when she walked in the 2000 show.

They had 16 year olds appearing in sexy lingerie?!? That's pushing it, I think. Just my opinion.

From what I read, the Isabeli shoot caused a lot of controversey, which resulted in VS requiring a model to be atleast 18. After the uproar, Isabeli signed with alot of high fashion labels. Karolina on the other hand, started out working for high fashion labels so I don't think they actually knew she was so young. Plus, she looked nothing like a 16 year ol

• 1 month later...

i though adri was 17 when she started modeling for vs. i though she started modeling for them since 1998.

it would not make sense too me why they would make a big deal about isabeli modeling at 16, if adri was 17 when she started modeling, why would they not make a big deal about adri been a minor. did it adri start modeling before isabeli?

can someone please clarify this doubt.

anyway how old do the model's has to be at least to model the pink line?

• 4 months later...

Isabeli takes the cake as the youngest VS model ever ... She started at 16 & it was a scandal (wich only made her career go huge btw) .. . But the youngest contracted model ever a.k.a Angel was Behati Prinsloo (she said that herself!) at 18 i think

& Adriana started at 17 in 1998 (she didn't walk the show that year b/c she was too young) but she made her first show at 18 in 1999

But now i think they couldn't care less about the age i think, VS PINK models look like if they're just 15 :blink: ... Now for the rest of stuff they use 'older' girls, you know the ones who have 20+ (Rosie, Candice, Miranda, Doutzen, Alessandra, etc) but i don't know the age of all the models

Correct, Adriana started working for the company in early 1998 and walked in her first vs show in 1999. When she started working for the company she was 16 going on 17, and in 1999 at the fashion show she was actually 17, because before the 2001 show the show was taped and took place in Feb for a Valentines Day Show.

Emanuela was 17 when she started doing print.

Emanuela was 16. Her first swim pictures were released in January/February 2006.

Karolina is definitely the youngest model to do the VSFS. She turned 16 only a couple of months prior to the 2000 show.