Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Actually, her peers in the Spanish media have rushed to her defense. She's apparently a very professional individual and a good journalist.

Although her situation is a microcosm of what is is like to be an attractive woman in a professional environment. Some people will always assume you got there courtesy of your looks and not your talent or abilities.

I bouth the Hola about the match against Swiss. Do you want a translation?

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/Ni...ff/Hola/002.jpg

I translated too some informations about her, if you want chek it :

Birth : She wad born in Corral de Almaguer (Toledo) the 3rd Februray 1984. She goes twice by month there for see her family and friends.

Job : She studied the journalism in Universidad Complutense de Madrird, then she worked for Radio Marca when she was 20. After she worked at CadenaSer, en 2007 she joined La Sexta y desde abril 2009 she is sport programm presenter every day at 15h00.

Family : Her parents and grandparents help her to stay being a normal girl. Her father tried to write a book but it never be published. Her little sister, Cristina, wants to become a journalist too, she is in love with Bojan.

All the people that have come to her defence have been from her own network, she is not a great journalist let's not kid ourselves and she was on La Sexta for a while and NOBODY spoke about her or her 'beauty' but then as soon as she steps out with Iker she is in magazines and moves Telecinco. It is not rocket science she owes all this to Iker. I am not saying she hasn't worked hard; she most probably has but she would not be this well known without Iker full stop. From an interview I read of hers she's not that intelligent but I guess she has never claimed to be. All this media backlash has come from the fact she let herself be made the 'center of attention' of Spain's World Cup campaign. All her magazine covers have been La Chica del Mundial/The Girl of The World Cup. No, she doesn't have control of what the media say and do but she fuels the flames herself in my opinion. If she wants to be taken seriously she needs to put her 'image' second and her work first. Telecinco is called Telecirco by a lot of people becasue it's a very trashy broadcast it's a circus basically and she left La Sexta for that? I personally would like her to work away from Telecinco because they are using her but then she too could be using them for her own benefit as well at La Sexta she didn't really have her face all over the place but at Telecinco you can't miss her for a second :whistle: . I like her but I would rather she focused on being a good journalist than a good model, so she can prove to people who are so critical of her (and her relationship with Iker alike) wrong and show that her credentials are about her work not her looks/boyfriend.

post-6862-1278181605_thumb.jpg post-6862-1278181754_thumb.jpg post-6862-1278181958_thumb.jpg post-6862-1278182286_thumb.jpg

post-6862-1278182465_thumb.jpg post-6862-1278182651_thumb.jpg post-6862-1278182866_thumb.jpg post-6862-1278182919_thumb.jpg