Birthplace :Corral de Almaguer, Toledo

Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown - Dark

Nationality: Spanish

Boyfriend : Iker Casillas

Source

In other sources also are write that her height is 175 cm

@eqluze & Valentina ELLE said 175cm too.......but if Iker is 185cm I think she couldnt higher than 170.......she always in high heels.......Does Saracasillas know her height?

@Stella I saw some gurls are talking about her height on Vogue but my Spanish is poor...and some said 163cm-165cm, plus 5'4 I think

[why i always focus on these kinda wired things that nobody care........

I'm not alone so I think I know that we are many, quickly she moved to Cristiano

something tells me this girl is in love with CR9, but talk of Cristiano Ronaldo boxes, could ensure that she wanted to be with Cristiano Ronaldo and not to Casillas

And what it then does with Iker? :evil:

I'm not alone so I think I know that we are many, quickly she moved to Cristiano

something tells me this girl is in love with CR9, but talk of Cristiano Ronaldo boxes, could ensure that she wanted to be with Cristiano Ronaldo and not to Casillas

And what it then does with Iker? :evil:

used for selfish purposes, will now live in the neighborhood and walk to Christian to visit when Irene would not be

@eqluze & Valentina ELLE said 175cm too.......but if Iker is 185cm I think she couldnt higher than 170.......she always in high heels.......Does Saracasillas know her height?

@Stella I saw some gurls are talking about her height on Vogue but my Spanish is poor...and some said 163cm-165cm, plus 5'4 I think

[why i always focus on these kinda wired things that nobody care........ �›�>.<

I think you're right. Sara seems not to be 175, honestly, I think she is tiny.

She seems to be around 163 - 165, like you said. If she was taller than 168 cm, she'd be close to Iker's height in the heels, right?

[why i always focus on these kinda wired things that nobody care........ �›�>.<

I think you're right. Sara seems not to be 175, honestly, I think she is tiny.

She seems to be around 163 - 165, like you said. If she was taller than 168 cm, she'd be close to Iker's height in the heels, right?

I think your right actually she's more between 5'4 & 5'6 :laugh: she's in heels a lot so i over estimated ;)