Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

When I saw those pictures of Cindy with her daughter over at Dailymail, I was amazed. Cindy has the strongest model genes around! :D

I remember seeing a long time ago a picture where she was with her young children and the kids looked so much like their mommy that even her son looked like a girl :hehe:

I wasn't that taken by her daughter's Versace pictures but she seems to have blossomed!

When I saw those pictures of Cindy with her daughter over at Dailymail, I was amazed. Cindy has the strongest model genes around! :D

I remember seeing a long time ago a picture where she was with her young children and the kids looked so much like their mommy that even her son looked like a girl :hehe:

I wasn't that taken by her daughter's Versace pictures but she seems to have blossomed!

I've had that same thought about her son.  As for her daughter, they just need to paint the mole on her, and she's good to go as a mini Cindy.

What I really want Cindy to do is donate some of her eggs, LOL.   The world needs more of that incredible beauty.   I don't think cloning people is a good idea generally, but I'd make an exception in her case! ;)