Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

My very first "cover" during high school in DeKalb, shot in my highschool boyfriend's backyard... pic.twitter.com/LnVilQDoDM

...Believe me when I say I had absolutely no idea where that photo would lead to!

I'm really curious what her life was like in high school. I know she was a valedictorian and all. Was she considered the hottest girl in the school? Etc,

My very first "cover" during high school in DeKalb, shot in my highschool boyfriend's backyard... pic.twitter.com/LnVilQDoDM

...Believe me when I say I had absolutely no idea where that photo would lead to!

I'm really curious what her life was like in high school. I know she was a valedictorian and all. Was she considered the hottest girl in the school? Etc,

easily, unless Linda, Paulina, Christy, Stephanie and the other supers were attending the same school....in that case she might have had some competition, but i doubt that's the case :p

easily, unless Linda, Paulina, Christy, Stephanie and the other supers were attending the same school....in that case she might have had some competition, but i doubt that's the case :p

We've been looking for that photo for years! Ever since she showed it on The Tonight Show, we've been trying to track it down. It's funny that the page says "Save this valuable issue!" Bet that's true. If that turned up on eBay, "Cindy Crawford's first published cover photo", bet it would fetch a bundle.

I think it's hard to say about "hottest girl". Niki Taylor, for example, I think, was a very beautiful young woman. Her shots from when she was fifteen or whatever, the quote I think I remember (in Michael Gross, Model, I think) is a scout who told the Taylor family that she had a million dollar face. But some people take a few years to grow into their looks, I think. And some models just photograph very very well. They really have the talent also. You work with them and they're just such great models.

I saw a Conan O'Brien (I think) interview a while back and she said that people gave her a hard time when that picture got released and it landed at high school, there's also an MTV House of Style video where she returns to high school and also shows her grades and she has all A's :o That suprised me a lot. Cindy is a wonderful person, very down to earth and overall very genuine.

miche, Glad she joined instagram :D