Bellazon

Jacquelyn Jablonski
Thumbnail

allus6ka

• 2 weeks later...

:clap:

post-31828-0-1445988879-53919_thumb.jpg post-31828-0-1445988879-57387_thumb.jpg post-31828-0-1445988879-61232_thumb.jpg post-31828-0-1445988879-66483_thumb.jpg

Good Cause to Party Jacquelyn Jablonski rallies her model pals to fight autism

It was model central last night at the Jacquelyn Jablonski-hosted Autism Speaks fundraiser. Valentina Zelyaeva, Sara Blomqvist, Ginta Lapina, and Daria Strokous all turned up at Milk Studios to support the cause. "I'm so proud of her," Joan Smalls told Style.com. "As a friend, Jacquelyn is already incredible, but to actually believe in this so much and give herself to it…she is so selfless. I'm totally blown away."

The evening's main event was a silent art auction. Jablonski's favorite piece? "This great shot of me by Sean and Seng, in Rome, hugging this filthy dog. But I'm wearing Valentino and some heels, so it's OK." At one point Smalls got into a bidding war with Limited Brands' CMO Ed Razek over a Demarchelier picture of some giraffes. Men trying to pilfer her contact information from the bidding sheet were disappointed-she had signed her bids with no e-mail address or phone number, only "Joan S."

Autism strikes close to home for Jablonski-her brother Tommy is on the spectrum. "When I started modeling, I knew I wanted to do something," she said. "Tonight is about raising funds, of course, but also about raising awareness. The CDC announced last week that 1 in 68 children land on the autism spectrum." Job well done, Jacquelyn: The model's brother was by her side the entire night, and her friends helped raise more than $70,000.

Style.com

+ another article from Models.com: http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=64648

• 2 weeks later...