Bellazon

Jacquelyn Jablonski
Thumbnail

allus6ka

jacquelyn.jpeg

We’re just one day away from the greatest meal of the year, and while there’s much to be done in preparation for the big family gathering, we’ve managed to squeeze in some time with a few of our favorite American models to chat about all things turkey and pumpkin pie related.

While backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show earlier this month, we had the chance to catch up with brunette beauty, Jacquelyn Jablonski, to get the scoop on the model’s Turkey Day plans and the side dish she’s craving the most! See how Jacquelyn plans to spend her holiday in the interview below:

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

I’ll be going home to New Jersey to go to my aunt’s house to spend time with the family.

Do you have any family traditions?

My aunt is very old-fashioned in the way she sets the table and what she cooks, which is all very exciting. She even has hot cider, so it’s very traditional.

Which do you prefer: Thanksgiving Day football or Thanksgiving Day parade?

Football. Like I said, we’re very traditional, so we’ll probably play some football with the family.

What are you most thankful for this year?

Mostly, I’m just really thankful for good friends and family and being able to continue to do what I do. I just feel very lucky!

What is your favorite part of the meal?

To be honest, I love the accessories more than the turkey! My mom makes them the best, and sometimes I will help her out.

What are your favorite side dishes?

One thing in particular is the brussel sprouts because she uses bacon bits that give it that extra salty flavor! I also LOVE sweet potatoes. Sometimes my grandmother will make them with brown sugar and it tastes more like a dessert than anything else.