Bellazon

Gianne Albertoni
Thumbnail

Mascarasnake

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there! This thread seems to be all dried up! I think I'm in a ghost town! :laugh: Can I have any Gianne fans (if there are any left) please list runway shows they know she's been in? I'm looking for some Italian shows also. I have a good amount of runway shows for her but I'm always looking for MORE! I read she's been in a lot of Italian shows, I just don't know WHICH ones?

Or can someone reference me to a good Gianne source?

Thanks! :wave:

I've already done that.:p I know there are more shows out there. And not all of the pictures in this thread had the names of the shows listed. That's why I was trying to identify the pictures a couple of posts back. :p I've checked Style.com and a few other sources. I have found some shows, but I want to find more that she's been in. :)

Honestly I don`t know how to help you, I post here anything I find about her. Good luck :yes:

No problem! :wave: Thank you for at least responding. :p It's sad to see her threads so small! I'm assuming that some of her old threads, like early 2000 were probably bigger. I have lots of runway pictures that I've gotten from other sources that I haven't seen on here, and I need to identify. I am thumbing through Firstview and looking at sites like L'officiel, with old online issues to try to identify the runway pics I have and also to maybe stumble on unknown shows that she's been in.

I will start posting my new finds of her here soon! :wub: