Bellazon

Jasmine Tookes
Thumbnail

simplylovely

I love that Jasmine is checking BZ, thank you @toodarnhot for posting that picture and information.

Jasmine is one of the few models I haven't said anything really mean/rude/harsh about so I'm happy she's checking her thread rather than some other models I won't mention lol

I hope she saw my post right above toodarnhot's post about how I think she'd be an amazing opener. I had all kinds of good things to say about Jasmine and that would be soooo cool if the model themselves actually saw and read my comments.

I really like Jasmine for VS Swim. I hope she gets more swim shots now that they're bringing swim back. 

I just posted on Candice's thread about how I didn't like Candice's slicked back hair for an event and I said "I don't like her hair, but I don't like slicked back hair on anyone"....and then I come into Jasmine's thread and realized I was wrong...I guess I just don't like slicked back hair on some people, not on everyone, because Jasmine looks good with her hair like that! It makes her facial features stand out in a good way. She has a delicate nose and eyes and a strong mouth it works well together. 

The dress is ugly but she sure isn't! 

thank you @Kane and @hadidz. for the pictures.

(Kane- if you see this, I am not going to tag you for a while to thank you because you post a lot of awesome pictures and I don't want to clog up your notifications. I had to stop tagging Bettina because of the same reason lol. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and everyone else who posts pictures because I do not have any social media so BZ is how I find out where and what the models are doing and how they look)