Bellazon

True Blood

Ophelia_Immortal

• 3 weeks later...

Holy SHIT!!! :shock: Bill is King of Louisiana, Tera is a lesbian now, and Eric now owns Sookie's house. :whistle: I know Sookie doesn't wanna be with Eric, but it looks like she doesn't have much of a choice now, I have a feeling Tara is gonna come back, and don't forget we have witches now. If we learned anything from the Vampire Diaries, Witches got the upper hand on all the other supernaturals. This season is gonna be AWESOME!!! :yes:

I didn't like first episode of the new season. The start is a bit disappointing but I'm waiting to see what next

You don't have to wait. The 2nd episode is on HBO on Demand. It clears up a lot of questions. You get to see how Bill became King of Louisiana, who the REAL head of the the Vampires are, and whats been going with Tara and Sam.

I didn't like first episode of the new season. The start is a bit disappointing but I'm waiting to see what next

You don't have to wait. The 2nd episode is on HBO on Demand. It clears up a lot of questions. You get to see how Bill became King of Louisiana, who the REAL head of the the Vampires are, and whats been going with Tara and Sam.

I've watched the second episode. It was better than first. Loosing memory by Eric, and Killer baby are the best new threads, but this whole fairies things with Sookie are strange. And Bill as king, proved to be more wicked than one might expect.