Bellazon

True Blood

Ophelia_Immortal

You know it LMS.

but that is the thing though, that ending just did not leave me anxious for enxt season.

Now the finale from the first two seasons, THAT had me waiting anxiously for the new season to start. But this one, it was just like an ending that should have been during the season. You want to leave your fan base craving and needing and wnting more, and this ending was just BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(i mean i will watch next season, but i am not dying for it to come).

maybe it is just me and the way the Shield and Sons of Anarchy end their seasons always had me waiting with bated breath for the next season and cursing how long it would take for it to come; BUT judging by other peopels reaction, i don't think so.

I loved this season's finale compared to last years. I loved Bill challenging the Queen. I loved the actor portraying Russell, and I really hope he comes back next season. It's really different from the books, and I have to say I love the changes from the books which rarely every happens. It's much better and Alan Ball is doing a great job.

Although I am not really feeling the brujo and Lafyaette being involved with magic. We don't need every character to have some kind of supernatural powers. Also, I do think Sookie being part fey is lame in both the books and TV show.

And next season, I hope Sookie doesn't get with Eric. I :heart: Bill on the show. I hope he becomes King of Louisiana next season. Cant wait. Too bad it will be for another freaking year. TOO DAMN LONG <_<

I loved this season's finale compared to last years. I loved Bill challenging the Queen. I loved the actor portraying Russell, and I really hope he comes back next season. It's really different from the books, and I have to say I love the changes from the books which rarely every happens. It's much better and Alan Ball is doing a great job.

Although I am not really feeling the brujo and Lafyaette being involved with magic. We don't need every character to have some kind of supernatural powers. Also, I do think Sookie being part fey is lame in both the books and TV show.

And next season, I hope Sookie doesn't get with Eric. I :heart: Bill on the show. I hope he becomes King of Louisiana next season. Cant wait. Too bad it will be for another freaking year. TOO DAMN LONG <_<

Bill and sookie are GOD AWFUL together, it was always the same MO, WHOAAAAAAAAA is me, i cant change you, dont want you being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO miserable like me, BOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Your a vampire for goodness sake, have fun, the brooding, depressed vampire card (BRAD PITT in INTERVIEW W/ A VAMPIRE), has been done before, lets MOVE ON, and let sookie & Eric be together, its destined after all ;)

and i think we will get thsoe two together this coming season. they certainly planted the seeds for it. i, for one, will be disappointed if Sookie and Eric do not hook up.

and it was not so much that the WHOLE fianle did not satisfy me. on the contrary, it ws building up so well until that final scene if her leaving with the faires. Jsut didn;t feel like a season ender to me.

^

They got together in the books, so you wont be disappointed like I will be <_<

Of course, everyone is going to love Eric. He's the bad boy, but I like the sensitive guy.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I didn't know Bill still had fans.

:laugh:

I :heart: Bill on the show, and Eric in the books :whistle:

• 6 months later...

I've just watched whole 2 and 3 season. I must say that I like True Blood like I haven't beore. I hope the 4th season bring new enemies who will be so interesting, funny, characters like Rusell Edignton. I wish the the Queen kill the Bill, because in all this vampiries stories this main love thread is less interesting.

• 1 month later...