Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Was Nicole Kidman offered that roll in Mr. And Mrs. Smith?  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes

(11/24/04) Nicole Kidman was originally cast as Mrs. Smith, but then dropped out. Subsequently, Brad Pitt also left the project, but came back aboard when Angelina Jolie signed on.

By that standard Taking Lives should have been a good movie. Secret Window. Resident Evil 2. Catwoman. Alexander. After the Sunset. Honey. Most of the bad movies I saw last year had hot people in them...

Alexander wasn't *that* bad..(any movie involving Colin's bare ass I'd love so I guess I'm partial :))

Brad and Angelina would make a cute real life couple. She's motherly, Brad wants to have children dearly..they seem like a good match.

Her humanitarian work can only make you love her more (Y)

Hollywood star and U.N. goodwill envoy Angelina Jolie asked on Saturday for increased international help to repatriate more than 3 million Afghans living in Pakistan.

Jolie met President Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz as she visited the country to draw attention to the plight of refugees.

The world should help Pakistan shoulder the burden, she said.

Despite wretched conditions in Afghanistan, some 2.3 million Afghans have gone home since the fall of the Taliban in late 2001. Another 400,000 are expected to return this year, but many more have laid down roots in Pakistan and don't want to leave.