Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Angelina Jolie loves her adopted kids more

Angelina Jolie says she loves her adopted children differently than her biological one because they've led such hard lives and Shiloh is just a "privileged blob."

She tells Elle magazine:

"I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her... I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this... yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Guess Angelina Jolie isn't the greatest person since Mr. T after all. First there was that comment where she complained about the cost of kids and now this. And why is Brad Pitt always morphing into his girlfriends? He might as well be wearing an Angelina Jolie mask here.

angelinajoliepittsameaq0.jpg

Angelina Jolie has beautiful arms

angelinajolieveinsio2.jpg

If I ever have kids, I'm going to show them this picture of Angelina Jolie and tell them this is what'll happen to them if they don't eat their vegetables and drink their milk. I've seen bodybuilders with less ridiculous veins. If I wasn't such a man of science I'd assume she was being invaded by some sort of parasitic blood alien. But no, the science just doesn't add up. And damnit, without science we're all just a bunch of animals. Now if you'll excuse me I have to do some experiments in my laboratory. With test tubes.

Angelina Jolie loves her adopted kids more

Angelina Jolie says she loves her adopted children differently than her biological one because they've led such hard lives and Shiloh is just a "privileged blob."

She tells Elle magazine:

"I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her... I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this... yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Guess Angelina Jolie isn't the greatest person since Mr. T after all. First there was that comment where she complained about the cost of kids and now this. And why is Brad Pitt always morphing into his girlfriends? He might as well be wearing an Angelina Jolie mask here.

angelinajoliepittsameaq0.jpg

Angelina Jolie has beautiful arms

angelinajolieveinsio2.jpg

If I ever have kids, I'm going to show them this picture of Angelina Jolie and tell them this is what'll happen to them if they don't eat their vegetables and drink their milk. I've seen bodybuilders with less ridiculous veins. If I wasn't such a man of science I'd assume she was being invaded by some sort of parasitic blood alien. But no, the science just doesn't add up. And damnit, without science we're all just a bunch of animals. Now if you'll excuse me I have to do some experiments in my laboratory. With test tubes.

THIS isn´t normal... :o :no: