Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

I´m little bit scared . I know it´s gossip mag but...

normallife11xr5.jpg

Last year I read when they were together in (I think it was India) India one old scryer told them that they split in the end of 2007. I hope it will not be true

I think it is very meaningless and nonsense to guess sth about someone's relationship :yuckky: People so funny they don't like someone but what for they always talk about Angelina and Brad,if you don't like or Envy her and her family why do they talk so much like Angelina and Brad in their life <_< :ninja: :yuckky: I hope,too. God bless them :heart: :heart: :heart:

i hope it's not truth

well she never gained much weight during pregnancy anyways...some web sites dubbed her the most skinniest pregnant woman... well she has become really skinny and frail looking over the years especially since maddox came into her life...i guess being a mother aint an easy task!! she's pretty much sacrificing her life and health for her children's...and if these gossip magazines are anything to go by, brad would be an asshole to dump her but if he's gonna she'd be better off anyways plus none of these hollywood marriages/hook ups/relationships actually work!!!