Bellazon

Maja Latinovic
Thumbnail

Evelyn

i am not modelling any more...

and maja is from kikinda small town in serbia

and if u don't belive me that i know her, that's your problem...

i also know natasa vojnovic...she is really great and interesting person,funny,but she was born in bosnia... she is bosnian serb...

and both of them were oin elite here,maja and i was the finalist back in 1997...

p.s. why would i lie????????

unfortunately alisa, lots of people lie for attn. so i understand why Malacha is reluctant to just believe you. we've actually had a problem with that on this board.

malacha, in alisa's defense, lots of people on the Fashion Spot are actually in the fashion industry in one way or another (incl. models), so it's not impossible ;)

i also know natasa vojnovic...she is really great and interesting person,funny,but she was born in bosnia... she is bosnian serb...

and both of them were oin elite here,maja and i was the finalist back in 1997...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i believe you. if i found out the bitchiest girl in my school was a famous supermodel now i would do google searches on her all the time to see what other people think of her. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i believe you. if i found out the bitchiest girl in my school was a famous supermodel now i would do google searches on her all the time to see what other people think of her. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is worse...

i dropped out cos i was affraid...

and now i can only imagine me on the vogue cover...that is life,u know...

bt still,i never thought maja could make it... natasa is million times better looking...

and has personality...

i still do not like maja...

Well if you were in fact, at one point, in modeling then good for you. Sorry it didn't turn out. I happen to like Maja's look and i think there are a bunch of people that would agree with me. She seems to be starting to get out there. She's done a little work for Victoria's Secret, Express, Versace, Diesel, etc, etc...and i think the fashion world has seen that she has a very marketable face. So for those who do like Maja here are a few Diesel photos i found:

Diesel Spring 2006

091320051040311710sv.jpg091420050820211215nr.jpg

thanks Malacha , you know what you are saying , Maja not only has a interesting face , she is in fact the most beautiful woman in the hole world , and a woman whith a smile like hers could never be a bad person , i'm totally sure she is an angel like she looks like :wub: :wub: and like king Theoden said, i will say no more :wave:

thanks Malacha , you know what you are saying , Maja not only has a interesting face , she is in fact the most beautiful woman in the hole world , and a woman whith a smile like hers could never be a bad person , i'm totally sure she is an angel like she looks like  :wub:  :wub:  and like king Theoden said, i will say no more  :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe. Well who knows if she's a snob or a sweetie or whatever...but i still think she's GORGEOUS! And i'm glad she's got success in her career. :p :heart: :kiss:

• 4 weeks later...
thanks Malacha , you know what you are saying , Maja not only has a interesting face , she is in fact the most beautiful woman in the hole world , and a woman whith a smile like hers could never be a bad person , i'm totally sure she is an angel like she looks like  :wub:  :wub:  and like king Theoden said, i will say no more  :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beauty doesn't always come with brains or kindness. I don't know if that is or isn't the case with Maja. But yeah, she? Is smoking HOT! :evil:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...