Bellazon

Ju Daha
Thumbnail

I haven't ever posted in this thread before, but I think Ju is gorgeous! I made these wallpapers if anyone wants to use them! :wave
^Hey, I wanted to add my thanks too - and I hope you continue to post in here! :heythere:

The Daegu Motor Show took place in S.Korea over the weekend, no doubt it will prove to be a treasure trove for Korean RQ's... This may just be an opening salvo(!):

post-11221-1271692706_thumb.jpg post-11221-1271692722_thumb.jpg

post-11221-1271692738_thumb.jpg post-11221-1271692756_thumb.jpg

I haven't ever posted in this thread before, but I think Ju is gorgeous! I made these wallpapers if anyone wants to use them! :wave
^Hey, I wanted to add my thanks too - and I hope you continue to post in here! :heythere:

You're welcome, and my thanks to you too, Baron! :wave:

Thanks, Baron!

I found an interview, but I don't think Google translator likes Korean very much! It's kinda garbled, but you can sort of make out what it says!

^Thanks for the link, thothmosis. You're quite right, the translation is, um, interesting! :ermm:

All I could really make out was that her name means 'butterfly', she was an air-hostess (lawdy, can you imagine! :heart: ), and - most importantly - that she's single! (Y)

My favourite answer though:

Jay. What's your favourite food?

Fulfill. Put in food. Soup. Rectum, except this is a little ...

^ :huh: