Bellazon

Natalie Suliman
Thumbnail

Same & VS ^^ :p

Shes too short and not tone enough for VS. Plus, she has no runway experience and judging by how skinny VS been picking them she won't gt there. probably SI is more likely. Unfortunately, Natalie has no agency in NY and recently has been dropped by Elite Miami. The likelihood of this happening is dwindling.

Shes too short and not tone enough for VS. Plus, she has no runway experience and judging by how skinny VS been picking them she won't gt there. probably SI is more likely. Unfortunately, Natalie has no agency in NY and recently has been dropped by Elite Miami. The likelihood of this happening is dwindling.

That may be true but I'm just hoping :) does anyone know if shes done any runway? I know shes got a bigger chest and maybe not the tallest but just curious :)

That may be true but I'm just hoping :) does anyone know if shes done any runway? I know shes got a bigger chest and maybe not the tallest but just curious :)

the problem with Storm is they are horrible at placing models. There are so many models with them who are only with Storm or only placed in a few markets. Just to put it in perspective:

Storm as a mother placing models in other markets:

Lily Cole - 4

Cara D- 2

Behati- 5

Jourdan- 5

Kate Moss- 3

Flip Driver- 0

Rae Tracy - 1

Fiona Brattle- 3

Beth Edwards-1

Frances Phillips-1

MJ Taylor- 0

Premier as a mother

Jamie Gunns- 9

Jacqui Ainsley- 6 (classic)

Violet Budd- 14

Georgina Cooper- 5 (classic)

Billie Brown- 4

Bex Fleetwood- 7

Janini Milet- 8

Laura Butterfield-12

Models 1 as a mother

Yasmin Le Bon- 4

Rosie HW- 7

Lauren Gold- 8 (classic)

Gia- 5

Agyness- 4

Amber LeBon- 5

Claudia Cooper- 8

Select

Amy Greenhough-3

Chloe Pridham- 5

Nevs

Asha Leo- 6 (classic)

Yazzy- 3 (classic)

Lauren McAvoy- 4

Union Models

Zabeena Harris- 3

Jasmine- 2

Milly-4

anna brewster- 3

Elite London

Honey DW- 6

Alexina Graham- 4

Emily Smith-3

Lizzy Burden- 3

Next

Olivia Garson- 10

Holly Denney- 5

Clara Paget- 4

Ruby Aldridge- 6

Portia Freeman- 5

storm is good but she needs to be placed in markets where she can get more exposure. I feel Premier or Next would have been better for her. If she wants SI, she needs to be in NY.