Thumbnail

azure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Baptiste's Interview with Pony Ryder

Baptiste Giabiconi's single, "Showtime", premieres on October 26th and Pony Ryder has posted a short interview they did with him.

PONY RYDER: Baptiste, you have a music single coming out! How long have you been working on your album?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: Preparing an album takes time because I appreciate to work with people I really like and I need to take time to do what I really want.

PONY RYDER: What is the musical style of your record?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: The musical style will be mostly electro-pop. I am currently working on a clip video with my manager and producer Side Hajjaji.

PONY RYDER: Do you think it will be fashion inspired?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: No, it will not be fashion inspired at all.

PONY RYDER: Are you comfortable juggling and switching between music and fashion?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: Yes, I am used to it and my work is so much fun that I really enjoy it.

PONY RYDER: When did you develop an interest in making music?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: Since I was a kid, but before I met my manager and producer Side Hajjaji I just “went with the flow” on the fashion life, that I have put music apart for a while. Thank you Side to have made my dream come true… :)

PONY RYDER: How much pressure do you feel to prove yourself as a singer?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: I don't have any pressure, I just do what I like and I hope people will enjoy it as much as I do singing it.

PONY RYDER: Do you have stage fright?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: Not for the moment because I am used to that during fashion shows, but I am sure it will come very fast :)

PONY RYDER: Are you planning on doing a tour soon?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: I would love to do a tour, but one step after the other...for the moment I am promoting my single and working on my album.

PONY RYDER: The entire world was quite impressed with your relaxed and friendly attitude during your interview with mademoiselle Agnes! How do you stay so grounded?

BAPTISTE GIABICONI: It is just the way I am, I just know where I come from and how lucky I am to be there.

post-34874-1288113033_thumb.png

post-34874-1288113049_thumb.png

post-34874-1288113065_thumb.png

post-34874-1288113077_thumb.png