Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

people who attend university libraries with the apparent soul purpose just to "hang out" theres two assfucks sitting behind me watching a movie on a laptop and laughing really loudly. seriously wtf? and dont get me started on those who seem to consider a library a hot place for a date. nothings more disturbing than that wet kissing sound when you're trying to do your work. BLAH

people who attend university libraries with the apparent soul purpose just to "hang out" theres two assfucks sitting behind me watching a movie on a laptop and laughing really loudly. seriously wtf? and dont get me started on those who seem to consider a library a hot place for a date. nothings more disturbing than that wet kissing sound when you're trying to do your work. BLAH

totally agree :yuckky:

I hate school..... But I know that less than month and I will have holidays :D

can't wait :p

I'm so happy :D I have only 8 days at school (without weekends) :D :D :D

But I'm also very sad :cry: I probably won't go to my class trip.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

waaaahhh :cry: nooo!!! :cry2:

there won't ? I heard it was amaybe, not a not!!!

There will at least be spin offs, we will see more X-men in the future, jsut not in groups :blush:

I hate finals, because umm, well it self explanitory

I hate that they are contemplating on doing movies just for certain characters ... ex: I heard they wanted to do a Logan movie... it won't be the same!!