Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Ew speaking of papers I have a twenty page english research paper due on May 6th, who can write twenty pages about a story that sucked? it's ridiculous I can understand if it was just an average eight page research paper but TWENTY PAGES? All professors should be banned from making us do papers. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch :( My midterm paper was 15 pages and the last three were agonizing to chug through.

Here's my latest complaint: Why is it, that no matter how innocent the outlet through which to communicate, people feel the need to push their political views on others? They remind me of a snot nosed infant who just filled a diaper. Here's an idea - shut the fuck up :)

i hate the fact that people see a middle eastern person they think that person is muslim....news flash...not all middle easterns are muslim

another thing....i went to the ER last Thursday and when they called me for my info they asked me what religion i was....im christian but i said i would rather not say....tell me what does religion have to do with going to the hospital....if i was a buddhist or a hindu or a jew or muslim would they treat me at the hospital?

that really pissed me off....if i wasnt in so much pain i would have told them off big time....fuckin what religion am i?

....i went to the ER last Thursday and when they called me for my info they asked me what religion i was....im christian but i said i would rather not say....tell me what does religion have to do with going to the hospital....if i was a buddhist or a hindu or a jew or muslim would they treat me at the hospital?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe because, if you die (God forbid!) that they know what for a priest has to come or things like that. For me is religion not important, official I`m ortodox, but in real atheist.

For me are my family, friends and the people arround me important, not a god, who you never see or never talk to you.

AP chem was the worst mistake of my life. i got stuck with a 2nd year teacher and this was her first year teaching the class. she would do a problem, realize 3/4 of the way through it was wrong after most of us understood how to do it, and then redo it in a way that made no sense. so i gave up and have to take an exam 2morrow, which is not going to go very well

• 3 weeks later...

people who have two aim or aol accounts and sign from one screen name to the other and then immediately sign off the other one and sign back on the one they signed off from the beginning.....why the fuck do people have to have multiple aim or aol screen names.....one is not enough...or they just love to bug me by signing off and on and off and on. :angry:

Guest quasicartes
Maybe because, if you die (God forbid!) that they know what for a priest has to come or things like that. For me is religion not important, official I`m ortodox, but in real atheist.

For me are my family, friends and the people arround me important, not a god, who you never see or never talk to you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ypu're 100% right. That's the purpose!

to what acro said...you should look into buddhism then....the first teaching of buddha is not to believe if there is a god or not....to love yourself and then family and friends....you shouldnt think about whether there is a god or not cuz it doesnt matter. ;)

I hate the fact that people don't realise it is not easy to write 40 pages' worth of assignments in less than two weeks! When I tell them I have all that work to do they just go "Oh, well I have coursework and I'm still hanging out with my friends." Yeah, like your puny 1,500 word essay is any match to my 11,500 words in university assignments! Does no-one in the world know how to be considerate of others anymore?! This work is really important to me, I automatically fail if I don't give it in on time and I only have one chance with this whereas I can see you pretty much any day of the year... <_< People can be so stupid, sometimes...

And I also hate the fact that I can't see any of the Bellazon-hosted pictures and that all of the thumbnails I really want to see, I can't. >=(

^That pisses me off too

I get compared to my cousin who's going to be a PR chick (yup like Lizzie Grubman's little posse) all the time.."well she's working at the same time she's going to school, well she hangs out with her friends more"...I'm a science major and I have to bust my ass to get by..so sorry I'm not a fluff major

i know...im a bio major...not easy shit...im sorry if i piss of the people who work and go to school at the same time but im just in school and my parents dont want me to work as long as im getting an education....when i have free time i go out....but when school is in session im pro school all the way.

I know what you mean... I don't even get time to finish off all the ordinary university work, let alone get a part-time job on the side; I commute several miles to university three to four times a week. This means during some semesters I have to get up at 4 a.m. just to be there by 9 a.m. and this semester I was out of the house from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Fridays. Sometimes they don't give you enough time to eat anything, which means I go for a minimum of 8 hours without food on those days and not only that, but I do a whole lot of running for buses, trains, on the underground, across busy London roads and up and down countless flights of stairs in university... And then my friends think I am just being awkward when I am too exhausted to go out on Friday night! I'd like to see them get up at 4 in the morning and do everything I do without eating for practically an entire day, then have enough energy to go out afterwards...