Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

it amazes me how no matter what messageboard it is...there's always SOMEONE i cant stand...ALWAYS. there's always some stupid fuck who's a snob or who's condescending and thinks he knows everything, or who tries too hard to be funny, or who has to shove their political ideas down ur throat EVEN tho its a fucking baseball forum....and u TRY to ignore these ppl but they just keep on and on...u try and give them a 2nd chance but they just keep on with their annoying behavior. and u wonder why the fuck havent they been permanently banned yet....and there seems to be NO explanation :anger:

it amazes me how no matter what messageboard it is...there's always SOMEONE i cant stand...ALWAYS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel the same--- I have at least 3 people on my list who I would love to kill!--- one of them is an admin :ninja: :ninja:

Do you mind telling me who you can't stand?!?! :whistle:

ps: I :heart: Polina

it amazes me how no matter what messageboard it is...there's always SOMEONE i cant stand...ALWAYS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you considered that maybe it's not them, but ...YOU?

Bitch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop using the word "bitch". It's over-used and over-rated. Call them a "jerk". That would be nice.

it amazes me how no matter what messageboard it is...there's always SOMEONE i cant stand...ALWAYS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bitch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL actually chris i HAVE considered that possibility. and i'm sure (most of the time) it is me but when the entire board hates one particular person then i'm pretty sure it's that person :laugh:

Edited by OriginalSin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bitch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL actually chris i HAVE considered that possibility. and i'm sure it is me but when the entire board hates one particular person then i'm pretty sure it's that person :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've got that right... jerk!