Sign in to follow this  
[solo]

Welcome to Bellazon

let me be one of the first of many to thank you for stepping up

i really see this forum going big.....big as chilax :)

hi, allhapa.

to change to the black theme, go to your profile then choose "ad infinitum" as the style.

Hey Spark!

Is it possible at all to transfer or "save" the female models thread from Chilax to here? I mean the exact same information, posts and all. That would be awesome. For me that thread is invaluable since it has sooo many interesting lists of models and pics. It would be a shame to lose that. :(

I don't know about transfering it, but you could save each page as HTML file and then you would have the info right on your computer.

You should make rules.. Why don't ask the admins on chilaX if you can use parts of their rules and just copy them over to this board?

You should make rules.. Why don't ask the admins on chilaX if you can use parts of their rules and just copy them over to this board?

Good Idea. I will :)

umm, you think we could have the thread title on the sports section to be the sport or maybe the level of sport say like 'College football', NBA, NFL, and The Real Football, etc..

I added a few, I don't know what to call soccer, as I don't follow it,

I think you should be able to start a thread, for any other sport you want to see in that forum. :)

i just wanted to say hey before i go to sleep -its 6AM here- so, see you all around later

we have some organizing to do. im not like the way it is set up right now. the babes is getting messy spark. if you listened to me from the beginning. put all the models in models. we can still keep the subforums. make a babe musicians section. same thing for the hot guys. only reason im not doing it its because you the boss spark.

had to make a friendly reminder spark. we have to make the rules tomorrow and organize the babes section. its way to messy. we have to make it like the hot guys section and give some descriptions.

Yes, you're 100% correct. Feel free to add descriptions, neo. you are an admin remember? :p

I'm going to install a subforum hack and then it will be a lot more organizd.

I doubt it Neo, this site is much better organized and none of their members can touch your posts, I think the most I saw was like 50.