flyman1up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
he's gorgeous and aged exceptionally well! he looks like he's such a grumpy man but he's a goof, its awesome =)

think that too for the first part... and where do you know from he's a goof? :laugh:

his myspace! he has personal pictures on there which are extremely goofy. Its completely adorable. He also has a giant tattoo on his back, its two snakes coiled together.

click for his myspace if you wanna check it out.

I'm pretty sure its his because he really isn't "big" enough for someone to fake, no offense to him, but he's not as popular as other celebs.

he's gorgeous and aged exceptionally well! he looks like he's such a grumpy man but he's a goof, its awesome =)

think that too for the first part... and where do you know from he's a goof? :laugh:

his myspace! he has personal pictures on there which are extremely goofy. Its completely adorable. He also has a giant tattoo on his back, its two snakes coiled together.

I'm pretty sure its his because he really isn't "big" enough for someone to fake, no offense to him, but he's not as popular as other celebs.

u r wrong, he's in top ten male models

http://models.com/model_culture/50topmalem...0&lnumber=6

u r wrong, he's in top ten male models

http://models.com/model_culture/50topmalem...0&lnumber=6

I didn't mean that as a "he isn't popular at all", i meant it as, he's not as likely to be faked as other celebrities. Ben Hill isn't main stream celebrity, so he's not in the focus and not as likely to be faked. does that clear up my comment?

• 2 weeks later...