Bellazon

Deleting Topics???

vyshnavi

Agreed as well. A model is a model. Even if she hasn't been around that long. I do not believe there is any rule stating that they need a certain amount of experience.

Now if the agency info is incorrect than I think that could be fixed by the original poster. But bz is about posting models and celebs regardless of the degree of fame.

There are hundreds of threads without the proper agency info here, I've started a few myself.

You get excited, you find a beautiful model, she isn't signed with an agency yet but she is working. You can find that info later.

I don't like feeling like I can't start a thread now just because I don't have all her info.

Calm down, honeys :grouphug: Nothing will get deleted just because there's no bio, but it would be great if you remind people to do it and add one, whenever you come across such a case -

You could also inform a mod about the thread, that would be nice :flower:

I think the general rant & raves thread should be deleted (as it is my topic) but I feel that to much drama has occurred and things will most likely only become worse in time. :flower: So for now I think it should be removed and maybe re-opened or re made in the future. :) I hope you will understand my wishes, as I truly did not wish for things to be blown out of proportion. :blush:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=41181