Bellazon

Questions About Moved Topics

Memento Mori

Noticed it was moved to Miscellaneous Babes. This is in error, unless Rocio Guirao Diaz, Luli Fernandez, Sofia Zamolo, and Carolina Ardohain are to be moved as well.

It may not be high fashion, despite what little I know of the various strata when it comes to these things, but she's clearly walked several runways. As seen in this post, and has done professional modeling for a catalog, as seen in this post.

There are at least three different backgrounds for the runway pics contained within the thread itself. I've also got other videos from different events, at least three, than the ones in those pictures that I haven't uploaded yet, so it clearly wasn't a one-time thing. Caps attached below.

/wouldn't state this case for his other latest thread, Rosie Jones

//Lucila is a model, though

///Julieta Prandi is also in the wrong place for the same reasons, as is Emilia Attias - though she could conceivably go in Actresses as well

//how long do I keep my warning level, anyway?

post-400-1231975293_thumb.jpg

post-400-1231975299_thumb.jpg

post-400-1231975305_thumb.jpg

Hello :wave: .

I'll say/do more when I get home, but if you contend that someone is a fashion model, simply PM me or another member of the staff for like issues the next time please :) . This area is for problems with the site and not political/conspiracy-esque discrepancies (sorry if that sounds sarcastic or mean in some way :flower: ) .

These moves were meant for convenience for members and staff alike, not belittling of different avenues of modeling profession :) .

I'll be back in a few hours :wave: .

All the women who got moved into the Misc. Babes section were originally in the Gen. Babe section. It took me 2 hours to do the whole move :|

Like Joe said, the move was to make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for. It was also to separate discussions with "actual" threads.

As for your warning level, it is only under special circumstances do we remove someone's warning---depending on what you were warned for :)

I don't understand why it is so "offensive" to have someone in the Misc. Babes section :idk: It does not make the person inferior to the celebs/models/entertainers in the other categories :no: