Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr and Erin Heatherton Discuss the Victoria’s Secret Pregnancy Pact

image.jpgimage.jpg

The crowd at last night's Victoria's Secret live-stream arrived hungry. The e-mail invitation promised cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at 8 p.m., but after 30 minutes of stomach-growling it became clear that this meal would be skipped — the first of several Angel life lessons, both intentional and inadvertent, learned at the event.

The evening turned out to be a talk show of sorts, complete with a glittery pink set, hosted by the vice-president of Victoria's Secret public relations, Monica Mitro. Guests included hairstylist Italo Gregorio and makeup artist Meredith Baraf, who were tasked with giving a Very Sexy makeover to People.com Style News editor Kate Hogan (and it nearly couldn't be accomplished in the allotted hour, because it obviously takes more time than that to become Very Sexy with capital letters). Meanwhile, Pure Barre founder Carrie Rezabek Dorr stopped by for the exercise segment; VS photographer Russell James told stories from his past careers as a trashcan-maker, dog trainer, and policeman; and Oz Garcia said some stuff about food but — of course! — had to be stopped short when they ran out of time.

Monica also sat down with the super-talkative Miranda Kerr and the always-charming Erin Heatherton. We caught up with the ladies afterwards to discuss the secret Victoria's Secret Model Pregnancy Pact. "I don’t understand how it all happened, but yeah, it’s such good news," Miranda said of Adriana Lima's big announcement. "I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to come back to work or not, when I had my son. And now, you know, I work so much less than before I was pregnant. That’s the choice I made. Flynn is my priority — being there for him, making sure that I can cook for him, spend time for him, more important than anything else." Erin added, "Is it in the water? Because I need to buy my own water. I don’t know what is going on ... They’re dropping like flies. Who am I going to hang out with now? It’s scary." She's already lining up the babysitting gigs, though. She added, "All their kids are going to watch my dog someday. It’s going to be great."

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/03/ker...nancy-pact.html

Miranda Kerr and Erin Heatherton Talk Angel Baby Playdates and HGTV Obsessions (In That Order) at Victoria’s Secret Live

Victoria’s Secret has definitely got a monopoly on the sexy market (which exists!), a fact that was made even more clear at last night’s Very Sexy for Spring 2012 show. “Hosted” by Angels Erin Heatherton and Miranda Kerr, the hour-long talk show-esque event, which was streamed live online, also included appearances from other Victoria’s Secret insiders who are experts on sexy (the noun). The web broadcast marked Victoria’s Secret’s further foray into being a lifestyle brand for all those aspiring Angels out there–lingerie was barely mentioned throughout the night.

Here’s what we learned (hint: Erin Heatherton loves HGTV almost as much as we do, and the Angel moms do NOT have play dates).

• Miranda Kerr’s “favorite runway moments” ever were wearing a snow bunny outfit in her first Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2006, and donning the Fantasy Bra in last year’s show. Hmmm…

• Erin Heatherton is really, really into shell inlay (it’s all over her apartment) and her favorite city is Rome (in response to a bizarrely random Twitter question).

• The Angel moms (including Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio) don’t get together for baby play-dates (Note: sad.) Said Miranda, “We have spoken about it, it’s just a matter of us being in the same place at the same time. We’re like ships in the night.”

• Erin has been addicted to HGTV since the 6th grade and watches House Hunters to de-stress: “When Home and Garden Television is on, you can’t really feel stressed about anything. I make people watch it… I’m like ‘Oh stop here!’ when they’re changing channels and they’re like ‘noooo!’” We can totally relate, Erin!

• Before becoming a “world renowned fashion photographer” (to quote former Angel Tyra Banks), Russell James made garbage cans, trained dogs, and was a police officer. Prior to modeling, Erin Heatherton dreamt of becoming a veterinarian, a marine biologist, a nutritionist, or “delivering babies.”

• Miranda buys outfits for baby Flynn that look like clothes husband Orlando Bloom already owns. Adorbs. She also does yoga for at least 20 minutes before every single show and appearance (including this one).

• Former athlete Erin got into eating well for sports in high school and eats healthily to benefit her skin, nails, and hair rather than her skinny frame: “Everyone wants to have great skin and great hair and if we eat certain things, those things will just fall into place.” (We’re sure having professional stylists and makeup also helps!)

Useful lessons learned: Drinking noni juice, eating goji berries, and doing a sh-t ton of yoga and pilates might make you look like Miranda Kerr– but it’s not likely. And the next time you sit back for a mid-afternoon House Hunters marathon, Erin Heatherton could well be curled up with her French bulldog Edward doing the same exact thing! Then again, Leonardo DiCaprio is probably there, too. Some Angels have all the luck…

http://fashionista.com/2012/03/miranda-ker...as-secret-live/

^^ This is not Miranda. It is a faker! :blink: Notice the face, will see that it is not. :yuckky: The site models.candids says:

A Miranda Kerr FAKER Appears In The NYC. Who the f*ck is this brunette decoy walking out of Miranda’s apartment building with the Happy Scrappy Hero Pup??

^^ This is not Miranda. It is a faker! :blink: Notice the face, will see that it is not. :yuckky: The site models.candids says:
A Miranda Kerr FAKER Appears In The NYC. Who the f*ck is this brunette decoy walking out of Miranda’s apartment building with the Happy Scrappy Hero Pup??

:whistle: Hun, read the info that I posted above the pic ;)

I've already warned that it's a decoy with Frankie (she is real Miranda's one ) ;)