Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

c8ede3174176463.jpg

Source: Flickr

Miranda will be on Sunday Magazine’s Valentine’s Day issue :)

In this weeks' WHO Magazine we have 2 page story "Manhattan Moment - shooting a campaign in New York, David Jones duo - Miranda Kerr and Samantha Harris revel in uptown model magic and firm friendship"

who20februaryibokbp.jpg

Source: Ebay

MIRANDA'S CASTLE IN THE SKY

df4a33174177542.jpg

CATWALK queen Miranda Kerr reigns above the Big Apple in luxe silks and glimpses of gold accessories.

" Miranda Kerr is in her underwear. This is nothing new, of course. Kerr has made quite a business over the years out of being photographed in very little. “Don’t mind me,” she says, taking off a leopard-print robe, “I’m not shy.” We’re in a stark downtown apartment 52 storeys above New York City, where Kerr is disrobing exclusively for sunday magazine’s Valentine’s Day issue. And love, it seems, is on her mind. Today her husband, the equally genetically blessed Orlando Bloom (father of her 12-month-old son Flynn), is in New Zealand filming The Hobbit, but he’s never far from her thoughts. Indeed, he texts incessantly throughout our chat. “Orlando just woke up,” Kerr announces as her hair is being styled. She calls him “romantic, wherever we are”, explaining that they don’t need special occasions as an excuse. “It’s about appreciating each other all the time.” Bloom recently told sunday magazine that being with Kerr for the past four years has made him “become more myself”. She giggles when told this, then adds: “We’ve grown together, which is important as a couple. He’s an honourable man and he has a strong spiritual practice. I think that’s influenced me in a positive way.” Kerr’s “spiritual practice” is obvious, her conversation peppered with references to “treasuring” and “valuing yourself”, and more curiously, of “sunflowers and roses being like women - I can never be you and you can never be me”. (As I stuff a cupcake into my mouth, I realise how true this is.) Still, spend time with Kerr and she seems like a normal Aussie girl who’s found herself in a very unreal world. She may practise Nichiren Buddhism, espousing the benefits of harmony, peace and love, but being Miranda Kerr is big business. She juggles being one of the most recognisable Victoria’s Secret Angels (especially after wearing the $2.5 million diamond-encrusted bra) and the face of David Jones (contrary to reports, she’s signed to the end of 2014); running her organic cosmetics line, Kora; walking the catwalk for labels such as Dior and Lanvin; being married to Bloom (the pair are paparazzi targets); and being mum to Flynn (“He’s a charming, loving boy and very cheeky; he’s a little ball of sunshine”). But even for her, being Miranda Kerr can get a bit much, particularly in Australia. Which is why she looks forward to joining Bloom in New Zealand for the duration of his shoot. “Australia gets a little intense,” she says of the public attention. “I appreciate it for what it is, but when we want to unwind, it’s nice to have New Zealand to go to.” Kerr admits she can’t see her family moving to Australia right now, but then, they “don’t really live anywhere”. “We travel so much that home is just wherever the three of us are,” she says. “I’m generally a happy person. I’m happiest when surrounded by my family – Flynn and Orlando. As long as we’re together, it doesn’t matter. They’re the ones who will be with me when all of this,” she gestures at the New York skyline before us, “is gone”. "

Picture: Chris Colls

Source: heraldsun.com.au

THE opening outfit of a David Jones fashion show is usually a glitzy show-stopper.

But in a sign the department store is determined to be fashion-forward, it will send Miranda Kerr down the runway in a restrained navy wool tuxedo - a key seasonal trend.

The Sun-Herald can exclusively reveal that Kerr will open the show in a Josh Goot design for the store's autumn/winter fashion launch at its Elizabeth Street store on Wednesday. It is a first for Goot, who follows show-opening designers such as Carla Zampatti, Lisa Ho and Camilla and Marc.

Advertisement: Story continues below

The tuxedo that Kerr will wear is a new direction for the designer, known for his bold prints.

''Suiting and shirting is a new category for the label,'' Goot said. ''We wanted to do clothes that spoke to an urban, professional woman, so we thought that tailoring was really important in the domestic landscape as there wasn't really anyone offering amazing quality wool suiting [in Australia].''

Kerr, 28, explained that colourful prints are still on trend. ''I feel like that there are not many rules this winter when it comes to colour as there is a big range of beautiful brights,'' she said.

''Trends that I'm really loving are colourful prints, lace and the tuxedo jacket.''

The department store will stream the fashion launch live on its Facebook page.

smh.com.au

post-24004-0-1446155103-78598_thumb.jpg

MIRANDA'S CASTLE IN THE SKY

df4a33174177542.jpg

CATWALK queen Miranda Kerr reigns above the Big Apple in luxe silks and glimpses of gold accessories.

" Miranda Kerr is in her underwear. This is nothing new, of course. Kerr has made quite a business over the years out of being photographed in very little. “Don’t mind me,” she says, taking off a leopard-print robe, “I’m not shy.” We’re in a stark downtown apartment 52 storeys above New York City, where Kerr is disrobing exclusively for sunday magazine’s Valentine’s Day issue. And love, it seems, is on her mind. Today her husband, the equally genetically blessed Orlando Bloom (father of her 12-month-old son Flynn), is in New Zealand filming The Hobbit, but he’s never far from her thoughts. Indeed, he texts incessantly throughout our chat. “Orlando just woke up,” Kerr announces as her hair is being styled. She calls him “romantic, wherever we are”, explaining that they don’t need special occasions as an excuse. “It’s about appreciating each other all the time.” Bloom recently told sunday magazine that being with Kerr for the past four years has made him “become more myself”. She giggles when told this, then adds: “We’ve grown together, which is important as a couple. He’s an honourable man and he has a strong spiritual practice. I think that’s influenced me in a positive way.” Kerr’s “spiritual practice” is obvious, her conversation peppered with references to “treasuring” and “valuing yourself”, and more curiously, of “sunflowers and roses being like women - I can never be you and you can never be me”. (As I stuff a cupcake into my mouth, I realise how true this is.) Still, spend time with Kerr and she seems like a normal Aussie girl who’s found herself in a very unreal world. She may practise Nichiren Buddhism, espousing the benefits of harmony, peace and love, but being Miranda Kerr is big business. She juggles being one of the most recognisable Victoria’s Secret Angels (especially after wearing the $2.5 million diamond-encrusted bra) and the face of David Jones (contrary to reports, she’s signed to the end of 2014); running her organic cosmetics line, Kora; walking the catwalk for labels such as Dior and Lanvin; being married to Bloom (the pair are paparazzi targets); and being mum to Flynn (“He’s a charming, loving boy and very cheeky; he’s a little ball of sunshine”). But even for her, being Miranda Kerr can get a bit much, particularly in Australia. Which is why she looks forward to joining Bloom in New Zealand for the duration of his shoot. “Australia gets a little intense,” she says of the public attention. “I appreciate it for what it is, but when we want to unwind, it’s nice to have New Zealand to go to.” Kerr admits she can’t see her family moving to Australia right now, but then, they “don’t really live anywhere”. “We travel so much that home is just wherever the three of us are,” she says. “I’m generally a happy person. I’m happiest when surrounded by my family – Flynn and Orlando. As long as we’re together, it doesn’t matter. They’re the ones who will be with me when all of this,” she gestures at the New York skyline before us, “is gone”. "

Picture: Chris Colls

Source: heraldsun.com.au

Thanks for the article :)