Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

SWISS BLISS: The hills are alive for Bally, which decamped to Gstaad for its spring ad campaign shot by Norman Jean Roy under the creative direction of Ronnie Cooke Newhouse and Stephen Wolstenholme. Miranda Kerr and Julia Stegner are pictured feeding goats, gazing through binoculars at snow-capped mountains, and whooping it up al fresco with fellow models Cedric Bihr and Robert Konjic.

“This season, we wanted to move outside the studio and embrace the roots of the brand. That’s important to the Bally customer and important to us,” said Michael Herz, Bally’s co-creative director. “We’d already introduced the goat as an emblem for the brand, and having them there felt right. We wanted the images to feel charming and make you smile.”

Herz and Graeme Fidler are co-creative directors, and joined the company in March 2010.

The color campaign was shot in the early October sunshine at the Gstaad Palace Hotel, and showcases the men’s and women’s ready-to-wear and accessories. It will break in the January issue of L’Uomo Vogue, and then in the February issues of titles including British Vogue, American Vogue, W, Vanity Fair and in the British and American editions of GQ.

source wwd.com

C13224603261981060_1.jpg C13224603261981060_2.jpg C13224603261981060_3.jpg C13224603261981060_4.jpg

Miranda Kerr: Don't Feel Bad About Who You Are! :)

post-22656-0-1446154751-67069_thumb.jpg post-22656-0-1446154751-6765_thumb.jpg post-22656-0-1446154751-68166_thumb.jpg post-22656-0-1446154751-68677_thumb.jpg post-22656-0-1446154751-6955_thumb.jpg

" Miranda Kerr and her adorable son Flynn meet up with Lily Aldridge on Sunday (November 27) in New York City. The 28-year-old model and her little boy were all smiles as they greeted mama’s fellow Victoria’s Secret Angel together! Miranda recently spoke with New York Magazine about the first time she met some of the other Victoria’s Secret Angels. “I just remember, like, the first time I met Adriana [Lima], she was so beautiful. I was like, ‘Why would they want me? I mean, look at her. She’s incredible.’ And then I met Heidi and Gisele and I was like, ‘What am I doing here?” Miranda said. “I can’t feel bad about being who I am, just like the girl next to me can’t feel bad about being who she is,” Miranda concluded. "

Source: Just Jared

Getting the Bally campaign at this point of her career is fantastic. Though they casted Julia and they're both VS girls it feels more like a serious casting not just an attention-grabbing cast like Prada did. Also I truly love that she's not over posing but kept it simple and beautiful.