Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda: mogul & mega-mum

Several years ago few people outside Australia knew who Miranda Kerr was; now she can’t go out for a coffee without it making international headlines. So when Grazia travelled to LA recently to shoot her for our cover, we wondered if she’d changed now she’s a bona fide A-lister married to a movie star. Would there be diva demands and difficulties?

Not a bit of it. Her “entourage” was her family; husband Orlando, her parents and her grandparents came along to the shoot at a beautiful house on an LA hillside (it was featured in Charlie’s Angels and The Big Lebowski) to watch her strut her stuff. And, of course, there was baby Flynn, who she brings to nearly all her jobs.

He may only be 7 months old but he’s clearly at home on shoots – Miranda calls him a “little flirt”. And she was as charming and professional as ever, swapping outfits and striking poses by the pool, chatting to her family in between.

It was the first time her grandparents had come to one of her shoots, and Miranda was loving it, laughing and saying to her grandad: “Look at this, Pops!”

Orlando, meanwhile, played the doting dad, walking around the house with Flynn in his arms before handing him over to Miranda to breastfeed.

Now she’s back in Australia – for the first time in 18 months – for the David Jones show. Last year’s event coincided with her wedding to Orlando; she was also suffering morning sickness in the early stages of her pregnancy with Flynn and wasn’t up to the long journey. When we caught up with her again in Sydney last week, she was clearly delighted to be back home.

“I’m nesting!” she says, a day after her arrival, as she prepared for Orlando to join her. “I’m cleaning the house and cooking for friends and family. I’m so glad to be back in Australia…I miss it so much.”

Image: "It’s all about trying to balance work and motherhood. I have such respect for all working mothers," said Miranda. Shot by Chris Colls

source grazia.ninemsn.com.au

r25egh.jpg