Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 1.05.2017 at 3:30 PM, FashionF said:

the Fashion Quarterly shots are similar to what we've seen before. If you told me they were outtakes from the Elle Spain shoot last year with Nino Munoz i would have believed it. Would love to see Miranda do more HF work, e.g on this month's Vogue Japan cover with Ghesquiere's other LV muses. Also waiting for her yearly HB Australia cover to appear, she's had jan/feb or march covers the past three years so i hope they surprise us and give her a september cover. 

My thoughts exactly. At the beginning I was sure that FQ editorial was shot by Nino Munoz and then such a  surprise. When I saw Vogue Japan cover the first thing that crossed my mind was lack of Miranda, she would be a perfect add to this session. Each month I check all available digital versions of Australian magazines. Elle Australia prefers reprints from US edition, they even forgot about her birthday :hmm: I hope you're right and we'll see Miranda on the cover of HB or maybe even Vogue AU?

On 28.04.2017 at 11:52 PM, DitaDiamondis said:

I have a question that might anger you @Ewciolina but how many "Secret Project" that were revealed and not released yet?! 

and the Fashion Quarterly photoshoot, we didn't get a behind the scene of it, right?

I don't know the logical explanation why this is happening. There are too many "secret projects" , it's so annoying pala.gif.32ad71bc4232671d13582ffb68af5469.gif I have a bad feeling that some of them are cancelled. No, we don't have backstage video or pics from this shoot. The good news is that there are at least 2 new Kora Organics products and skin suplement in MET  videos also on @koraorganics Instagram we can read that exciting things are on the way for Miranda's beauty products so I hope it means new pictures and videos (plus in May Kora Organics will appear in Sephora) maybe few events in US. It's time to see her in The Edit again :thumbsup:

On 29.04.2017 at 6:01 AM, DonSimon said:

Even though, if the wedding is really next month or later I still do think we can't get a lot of photos out of it but I just really hope we get to see a peek of her wedding dress! that would be really great! :excited:

Fingers crossed :PinkCouture2: I would also like to see Randa's new home for example in Vogue Living :angel:

47 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

My thoughts exactly. At the beginning I was sure that FQ editorial was shot by Nino Munoz and then such a  surprise. When I saw Vogue Japan cover the first thing that crossed my mind was lack of Miranda, she would be a perfect add to this session. Each month I check all available digital versions of Australian magazines. Elle Australia prefers reprints from US edition, they even forgot about her birthday :hmm: I hope you're right and we'll see Miranda on the cover of HB or maybe even Vogue AU?

i try to collect all the Miranda covers i can. in terms of magazines it has been a quiet year so far, there wasn't even a proper editorial for her L'officiel Paris cover. Another mag which hasn't used Miranda in a while is Aussie Cosmo, and they used to have Miranda covers constantly! Vogue Au would be great, i'm still surprised they haven't shot her since July 2014, comparatively, they've given Gemma 2 covers in that time. HB is probably the best bet, or even aussie Marie Claire, because vogue au seems to be shooting less australian model covers now. It would be great to see Miranda do another Vogue or Numero cover, even if it was an international edition.