Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

DitaDiamondis session with Steve Chee was for Australian Harper's Bazaar. I guess her cover is connected with summer but seasons of the year are reversed in Australia, as far as I know summer begins in december. Greg Kadel is shooting a lot with Miranda right now - Reebok, Koradior, Swarovski. I think Miranda exchanged Chris Colls for Greg :) because he is based in LA and Chris lives in NYC.

post-22656-0-68790700-1444633985_thumb.j

Source: china-ef.com

The famous model has been the face of Swarovski Jewelry for a while now. Many don’t know that she has launched her own organic cosmetic brand KORA, or written two books. She has a lot to tell…

FASHION&TRAVEL You have been the face of Swarovski jewelry for a while now. What do you think of Swarovski?
MIRANDA KERR I love the versatility that Swarovski infuses into its collections and their attention to detail. They really have something for every woman, because every woman is so individual and unique like their pieces. If I have to describe Swarovski in three words I would say sparkle, modern and versatile.

F&T How do you feel being the face of Swarovski?
MK The Swarovski woman is multi-faceted, and so am I. I’m a mother, daughter, sister, friend, model, entrepreneur, author… There are many sides to who I am. I love that Swarovski encourages and embraces that. There is strength and femininity in their collections, and literally something for every woman.

F&T Tell us about the latest advertising shoot for Swarovski?
MK When Swarovski chose me to be the face of their campaign again, I was very honored. I love their jewelry, their attention to detail, the versatility of their products and the fact that they are affordable, and they’re wearable and you can mix and match them with your wardrobe.

F&T What was the mood of the shoot?
MK I have so much fun working with the team and the new pieces instantaneously gave me a spring mood.

F&T Which is your favorite piece from the summer collection?
MK I love the new shades of Stardust, with its tiny crystals it provides a great sparkle and instantly bring a touch a glamour. Swarovski’s collections are so broad it is hard to pick only one piece, what I can say about this summer collection is that I really love the pastels and nature inspired motifs, they are so feminine and soft. They are easy to wear and instantaneously they add a touch of glamour and sparkle to your look.

F&T Tell us about your personal jewelry that you wear? What do you like?

MK I love simple and delicate pieces for every day and more sophisticated ones for an evening. I especially love the pearls that my grandma gave me, but in this moment I am into the Cherie pendant and necklace combining different lengths for a trendy look.

F&T How would you describe your style?
MK Sexy and comfortable. A dress shirt, boots, scarf… This is my “uniform” for the day.

F&T What do you love wearing for red carpet events?
MK When it comes to red carpet, I like to experiment and have fun with accessories, either statement earrings or necklaces.

F&T What do you wear to feel sexy?
MK A silk robe.

F&T What is the item you absolutely cannot live without?
MK In my bag I always carry with me my hand cream, lip balm and a Face Mist. I love the RMS luminizer and I put it around the eyes to highlight my look. And a little concealer as well. That’s always helpful.

F&T What do you think women should have in their wardrobe?
MK A piece of jewelry to better express their personality.

F&T What’s your favorite fashion accessory? (purse, shoes, etc.)
MK I love Swarovski jewelry. They have a big diversity of pieces, so you can always find the right choice to add a touch of sparkle to your outfit in any occasion, from day to night.

F&T What is your definition of beauty?
MK Confidence and kindness.

F&T Who is your beauty inspiration?
MK My grandmother.

F&T What’s your favorite beauty look?
MK I love clean glowing skin, curled eye lashes to open the eyes, a coat of mascara and a red stained lip.

F&T Could you give some daily products in your make-up bag you can’t live without?
MK KORA Organics Tinted Day Cream, KORA Organics Lip Balm, RMS lip2cheek in a red, a great mascara, eye lash curlers, tweezers, nail file, KORA Organics Mist.

F&T What beauty tips do you personally swear by?
MK Use certified organic skincare. Many of the available skin care brands contain harmful and toxic chemicals that are damaging to your health, which is why I created KORA Organics.

F&T What are your top five beauty products? Why?
MK My top five beauty products are “KORA Hydrating Day and Night Cream”; the “KORA Organics Exfoliating Cream” and the “Hydrating Mask” which I use every week so that my skin is super smooth, refined and hydrated. I also use the “KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil” at night as a body treatment to maintain smoothness, tone and texture. And in the mornings I like to use the “KORA Organics Enriched Body Lotion” to ensure my skin stays hydrated and glowing.

F&T Your beauty survival kit?
MK All the products of my brand KORA help me to be in shape every day even when I have many travels to do.

F&T What is your cleansing routine?
MK Being a busy Mom, I’ve had to adopt a more efficient beauty routine as I don’t have the time that I used to. For my face I use the KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser, Energising Citrus Mist and Hydrating Day and Night Cream – it’s important to do this simple yet effective three-step process morning and night.

F&T How do you take care of your hair?
MK I use organic coconut oil or olive oil in my hair once a week as a treatment, it nourishes the scalp and leaves my hair super shiny.

F&T Have you learned any beauty tips from the different makeup artists and hair stylists you’ve worked with throughout your career?
MK The art of concealing and applying the perfect red lip.

F&T What is your exercise regime? How did you get back into shape after having your baby?
MK My exercise regime is fairly consistent all-year-round and I try to do something active each day, even if it’s only for 20 minutes. It’s good to keep moving and have consistency.
I like to mix it up with pilates, ballet and resistance training. Yoga is also at the core of my wellness routine – I find the practice and deep breathing helps me to re–center, as well as working on my overall strength and flexibility. I love to get out in the fresh air with my son for a walk too.

F&T What are the key activities you do to stay looking good?
MK For me it’s essential to dry body brushing every morning to invigorate my body. It gets the blood flowing, the circulation going. For my beauty treatment, I love massages: head, leg, foot massage and back massages. I love to go to a professional, but if a friend offers to give me a foot massage I wouldn’t refuse it!

F&T Your nutrition / diet tips?
MK I love avocado because it’s a product with good fats, you can put it on your face, you can put it in your hair, and you can eat it. Three of my favorite foods are chocolate-covered goji berries, homemade sweet potato fries in coconut oil and triple-cream goat brie cheese. My Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was 12, and I have used it ever since. I drink it twice daily in water; it helps with everything from maintaining cholesterol levels to helping digestion. And green cold-pressed juices are packed with live, whole ingredients, like chlorophyll, which is very oxygenating. And each morning, I drink a glass of warn water with the juice of half a lemon.

F&T Do you like to cook when you’re not working?
MK Yes! One of my favourite dishes is organic roast chicken with turmeric, lemon and garlic or grilled salmon with a spinach, green olive and avocado salad.

F&T Who or what is the biggest love of your life?
MK My son.

F&T What is the most important thing in your life? Love? Family? Job?
MK I think the most important is to find the correct balance.

F&T What does happiness mean to you?
MK For me happiness is spending a day with my son.

F&T What are your top tips for staying happy?
MK Meditation helps me a lot to stay focused on the real important things. I also find happiness in simple pleasures and little details that make me smile every day.

F&T What’s the best bit of advice your mother has given you?
MK To let your light shine.

F&T How do you spend your time when you’re not modelling?
MK One of my favorite things to do is to turn the music on with my son and dance around.

F&T How do you relax when you are off?
MK I try and take time out each day to relax, I find meditation really helps me stay balanced or unwind if I become stressed in any way… I have a few apps on my phone and a few tailored mediations that I switch between… Some go for 10 minutes which are great for short breaks throughout the day, some for an hour which I may listen to prior to going to sleep so I have a calm, clear mind.

F&T How do you and your family spend the holidays?
MK For summer I like to be by the beach. I love the tranquility of the ocean and the smell of fresh air.

F&T What are the three things you never travel without?
MK A great book, sunglasses and a big hat.

F&T If you weren’t in fashion, what would you be doing?
MK If I wasn’t a model I would have pursued a career in nutrition and health psychology as I like to help people.

F&T Do you have any plans for a career outside of the modeling industry? What would you like to do?
MK Certainly, I have delevoped my own range of organic skin care, KORA Organics, I’ve written two books, and I’m now collaborating with clients creatively to develop my own products (Royal Albert & Swarovski).

F&T What is your absolute dream?
MK To live a happy healthy life and be a positive influence.

post-69305-0-38686800-1444667696_thumb.jpost-69305-0-27152600-1444667708_thumb.j

source: fashiontravelmagazine.com

FOUR DAY INDIA VISIT TOO SHORT, SAYS VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL

AND SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR 

post-22656-0-34017700-1444780449_thumb.j

"Too short" is how supermodel Miranda Kerr described her four-day visit to India, capped by an evening at the Jio Economic Times Startup Awards. The former Victoria's Secret Angel entered arm in arm with her boyfriend, Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel, who was a special invitee at the event. Kerr looked stunning in a sleeveless white Preen dress, Loubotin shoes and slender diamond bracelets, a bright Chloe sling adding a dash of colour. When asked what she was wearing, Miranda Kerr was unassuming enough to ask for the label on the dress to be checked, for confirmation. The Australian model said they had spent some time at Ananda, the ultra-luxurious spa-resort in Rishikesh, before arriving in Bengaluru on Monday, just in time for the awards. "It's been good," she said, before being whisked off to the awards ceremony. Rumours of any trouble in the relationship between the 25-year-old startup wunderkind and the 32-year-old model seemed completely unfounded, with the couple holding hands through most of the awards ceremony and sharing a private joke every so often. Miranda Kerr, who was earlier married to actor Orlando Bloom and has a four-year-old son with him, and Spiegel were first spotted together in public in July. They have since been photographed holidaying together in France and on various dates. Kerr, who was seated between Spiegel and Isha Ambani, was seen paying close attention to her billionaire beau's fireside chat with Softbank President Nikesh Arora. Once he returned to his seat, they were often playful with each other, Kerr touching Spiegel's nose and reaching into his jacket, when her hand wasn't in his or resting on his leg. As soon as the ceremony was over, the two vanished, as they were flying out of Bengaluru the same night.

Source: economictimes.indiatimes.com