Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

So, kind of off topic but, Orlando was on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and they didn't ask him about Miranda. Seems like it may finally starting to lose interest (or he informed them not to ask)

Yep, but I think now they have a new topic for discussion - theese dirty  ( :brows: ) gossips about Miranda and...*erm....try to state my thoughts  :yuckky: correctly *.... not-handsome man with lined-greasy-pockets  :baronlamesign:

Australian model, Miranda Kerr is reportedly eyeing a career in music and the Orlando Bloom’s wife confirms recording two songs with fellow Aussie crooner, Bobby Fox. Is Miranda singing love songs with her rumoured new beau, billionaire James Packer ? Sharing her love for music, the 30-year old mother of Flynn reveals in an interview with British Vogue Magazine that she already had recorded songs. ''I have recorded a couple of songs, actually, that no one knows about,'' Kerr was quoted as telling the English magazine by Stuff.co.nz.  Citing another report by News Corp Australia, Stuff.co.nz added that the former David Jones ambassador also confirmed recording some vocals for an upcoming album by Fox. Miranda apparently recorded a duet with Fox for his upcoming debut solo album. Fox is also known for his portrayal as Frankie Valli in “Jersey Boys.”  It looks like nothing can stop Miranda Kerr from exploring more opportunities. Despite the challenges she has faced in recent months, the 30-year old model has found a way to reinvent herself.

Source: au.ibtimes.com