Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

" Miranda Kerr is the New Face of ShopStyle! "

post-22656-0-74746100-1386923651_thumb.j

Source: @ShopStyle Twitter

What do you think of when you hear the name Miranda Kerr? Impeccable supermodel. Killer street style. That perfect smile. Lovable mom. And now, ShopStyle. That's right: we are thrilled to announce that Miranda is teaming up with ShopStyle for our first-ever ad campaign. "Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable," says CEO Brian Sugar. "Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership." ShopStyle users aspire to achieve Miranda's personal style, both on and off the red carpet, and we're excited to bring her personality to life through the new ShopStyle campaign. ShopStyle delivers the hottest trends and seasonal fashion straight to you at home or on the go. Just browse the shops curated by our editors or get the latest sale alerts sent straight to your phone with our app, available for download in the iTunes store. Miranda, along with her adorable dog Frankie, shot the national advertising campaign in New York with director Peter Glanz and fashion photographer Terry Richardson. We're excited to share more news in the coming weeks and months, but for now, you can start shopping ShopStyle!

Source: popsugar.com

Another picture for HARPER'S BAZAAR AUSTRALIA

tumblr_mxpzsdWrRN1rcwmb1o1_500.png

Source: fuckmash.tumblr.com

Bast be patient :hug: In January issue Miranda has 9 pages with 7 full page photos.

As you can see no one is hurry to make some scans. The magazine is available from 5 days.

When it comes to Miranda being in a new editorial having patience is not so easy lol. When those photos were posted I thought the full editorial had been released, so that's why I was a bit disappointed. However, I am very happy to know the issue will actually be out in 5 days, and that it will contain 9 pages of Miranda, 7 of those being photos. Thank you for that.

Bast be patient :hug: In January issue Miranda has 9 pages with 7 full page photos.

As you can see no one is hurry to make some scans. The magazine is available from 5 days.

When it comes to Miranda being in a new editorial having patience is not so easy lol. When those photos were posted I thought the full editorial had been released, so that's why I was a bit disappointed. However, I am very happy to know the issue will actually be out in 5 days, and that it will contain 9 pages of Miranda, 7 of those being photos. Thank you for that.

Sorry for my English. This issue is on stands since Monday ( December 9th ).

And it was sarcasm about those " so-called fans " and scans. I bet such a situation wouldn't happen on ( for example ) Candice's thread where all users work together. But I still have faith in VampireHorde :PinkCouture2:

Sorry for my English. This issue is on stands since Monday ( December 9th ).

And it was sarcasm about those " so-called fans " and scans. I bet such a situation wouldn't happen on ( for example ) Candice's thread where all users work together.

If only I had more free time, I'd spend all my life here helping you to update Randa's thread and letting people know more about that gorgeous woman. 

You should know, that you're AMAZING! Can't even imagine, what would I do without you. Visit this thread almost everyday & always happy to see your updates. 

And... soldiers of Kerr-Army (e.g., me - just write me, and i'll be here  :Ophelia_Immortal: ) are always here, ready to help you ;)

About lack of scans - hope we'll fix this problem soon, 'cause Miranda's becoming more and more popular ('thanks to' DailyMail and e.t.c lol)  :D

:hug:  :kiss: