Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

does anyone here get the sephora catalog? i went in to the store today to get it, and miranda wasn't on the cover :( but they said that different ones come in the mail (which i have a subscrition to but i'm too impatient to wait for it :)), i was just curious if anyone got the one with her on the cover because i really want it!! thanks! :heart:

here's another picture from sephora.com, the eye liner isn't rockin my socks :yuckky: , but she's still very very prettyful!! :wub:

what tha heck is that picture?

:yuckky:

she's doin' sephora???

:(

she should do maybelline

I agree 100% but everything at it's time...you'll see she will get contracts with better companies she's just growing...can't wait for the day I could call her a supermoel. ;)

Well a bit :rofl:

But seriously I really don't think she can be a supermodel. All these models get trapped in the Victoria's Secret world, and they cannot get out. Of course Gisele is an exception, but I wouldn't call Adriana a supermodel. :idk:

Well a bit :rofl:

But seriously I really don't think she can be a supermodel. All these models get trapped in the Victoria's Secret world, and they cannot get out. Of course Gisele is an exception, but I wouldn't call Adriana a supermodel. :idk:

I'll be happy if she will be "just" a VS angel. :laugh:

she's like the perfect commercial model :yes: