Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

@russelljames Thanks @oppo_mobile and #IMGChina for your amazing hospitality in #beijing. I enjoyed talking about my love for photography and I’m sure the audience was begging for mercy. Fun to see my buddies @angelcandices and @lilyaldridge larger than life throughout the city from our campaign shoot and was exciting to drop a less than small hint about an upcoming exhibit and book launch in Shanghai at the end of the month #backstagesecrets @mirandakerr  See you very soon again.

23 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

Miranda is probably no longer the face of 24/7 WORKOUT. All her images and videos have been removed from official site. They have new model:

DJex-8kV4AATSvK.thumb.jpg.1ca5fa91f03484eaa3c708dceef84052.jpg    -------------------------->   media_cm.thumb.png.c67bb869c5a67e960552bcb3b84d43c8.png

did they photoshop this or did they try really, really hard to make it look exactly like Miranda's??

Random, but when was Miranda VS PINK spokesmodel?

I started browsing the beginning of this thread and she was modeling main line VS and then I see pictures from July 2006 of her doing a PINK event? And I saw no PINK pictures of her. I'm so confused, could someone please help me with a timeline? I would like to see PINK pictures of her because im so used to seeing adult yoga Miranda that a giggly college girl would be strange. 

Very very late 2005 until 2007. The only remaining sources count it as a two year contract 2006-2007 until she was announced angel in 2008. Also starting late 2006, she started to model for the main line as well beside being PINK spokesmodel, which worked well for her because Gisele left and let her score by 2007 those "Sexy Little Things"...."Wireless Bra" campaigns and later got her the angel title cause her fandom started expanding and started dating Orlando (which was good publicity for VS, like they always did by bringing Maroon 5 to perform when he was dating Anne Vyalitsyna, later the same when he dated/married Behati and like last year, with The Weekend and Bella even though they broke up by the time of the show!)

You can find her entire VS career here, ordered by main line work, PINK and then the campaigns, all starting from newest to oldest.

ROYAL ALBERT: MIRANDA KERR'S ULTIMATE WINTER WELLNESS ROUTINE

Miranda Kerr reveals her wellness tips for staying stress free and healthy over the holidays. The supermodel shares her favourite tea blends,

festive recipes and how she keeps a clear mind with yoga and meditation.