Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 10/20/2017 at 3:05 PM, DonSimon said:

I want a clean untagged version of this one sooo bad 

10 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

I found this issue in PDF. Now everything in DitaDiamondis hands prayer-smiley-emoticon.png.4cf6ee8a742b2933faa91fd8ebdeb9e3.png

Not all heroes wear capes! I feel very proud of myself!

HB_AU_17.thumb.png.74f28279d71a0cb82106a69714b037f7.png

Edited by DitaDiamondis

19 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

:ddr:Would you like to be considered as Wonder HQ's Woman WW.png.61e930517fb23cb554f314f14dd99cec.png  or supergirl.gif.016ff8a96411dc7795c97daac3c65b8a.gif  Super-HQ-girl, who fights with source codes of the website?   Speaking of web, we also have Spiderwoman spiderman_by_eckmi.gif.7642270b99e76e84ffec3260c580d674.gif

18 hours ago, DonSimon said:

AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! @DitaDiamondis @Ewciolina BEST. TEAM. EVER. :wub6yh2cm::woohoo:

You guys are making me blush:wub6yh2cm:  I'll always be at your service guys. I can't  decide on a title @Ewciolina I'll go Wonder HQ Woman even though I'm more into the Batman universe, hahahahah:nicole::nicole:

BTW, I contacted "the people" behind one of "biggest" instagram MK fan account because  I grew tired, they actually removed my credit from the digital scan!

Also, I hope we see new pics of Miranda in both Mert & Marcus book and "Backstage Secrets" by Russell James.

WONDER HQ WOMAN IS HERE AGAIN TODAY!  (this is more motivating then I thought)Totally forgot to check the rest of Harper's Bazaar and see if there's anything else I can grab. I literally went straight towards the title page of the editorial...but I found these and extracted them! I even got a full pictures from the cover and the Royal Hospital ad...

BY THE WAY, I DON'T MIND FANS SHARING THE PICTURES BUT I WILL REPORT WHOEVER REMOVES THE CREDIT FROM THE SCANS!!!!

HB_AU_17_O.thumb.PNG.b191fce7d72f256f205092a92bbce7ef.PNGHB_AU_17_2.thumb.png.a6cb465c4c7dc282790f485f29216df8.pngHB_AU_17_3.thumb.png.f71e9ae2b8c12d3ccb3cff7cd2870832.png

Miranda Kerr shares her Halloween plans
23rd Oct 2017
by FRANCESCA WALLACE

And they’re probably pretty similar to yours.

What does a supermodel do on the biggest costume night of the year? If you’re Bella Hadid or Kendall Jenner, it’s probably going to involve something thigh high and a late night. If you’re Miranda Kerr, it will involve baking and themed family outfits. 

Speaking to Kerr from her home in California, Vogue quizzed the supermodel and mum to Flynn Bloom about her Halloween plans, and as it turns out they probably aren’t too different to yours.

“Halloween is one of Flynn’s favourite  times of the year,” Kerr tells us via phone. “Actually just before I was on this call I was texting with a few other mums and organising a little Halloween party for Flynn. It’s just a fun little time for the kids, everyone really gets into it here. We’ll have a few of his friends over and then we’ll go trick or treating around the area.”

“We’re going to decorate the house and he was very specific, he was like ‘Mum we’ve got to decorate it together, I don’t want to come home from school and it be done. I want to do it with you.’ I was like, ok, alright,” she shares. 

Confirming Flynn takes after his mum in the kitchen, Kerr said she will be collaborating with the six-year-old on more than just the decorations.

“I’m going to get him to try and help me bake some little Halloween cookies — he’s actually quite good at helping out in the kitchen.”

As for costumes, it’ll be less sexy angel and more legitimately scary, if Kerr’s son has anything to do with it. 

“Flynn really wants us to be family vampires… but I have another option as well,” Kerr says. 

Too cute.

source: vogue.com.au