Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Her new work is kind of boring, but I love the Vogue video of the wedding detox so much! Thank you @Ewciolina

She looks beyond gorgeous and glowing, I really believe that she practices what she preaches in terms of health and wellness, which is my favorite thing about her. She is the real deal. She is not my favorite model nor do I think she is really that good at modeling, but she is so beautiful, calm, and I swear just looking at her candid pictures makes me relax.

I love how simply she was dressed in the Vogue video, she can dress up and look like a million bucks or she can dress down and be the most fantastic girl-next-door. She has so much range! I just prefer her candid and behind the scene pictures because they are not photoshopped like modeling pictures.

What happened to Frankie? I've seen the dog in the video before and boy are they cute, but I haven't seen Frankie in a while. I'm assuming she passed away? That's sad if so but Miranda gave that dog such a good life! I love dogs <3

On 19/07/2017 at 9:41 PM, bump said:

What happened to Frankie? I've seen the dog in the video before and boy are they cute, but I haven't seen Frankie in a while. I'm assuming she passed away? That's sad if so but Miranda gave that dog such a good life! I love dogs <3

I miss Miranda and Frankie I really dislike the new one 

12 hours ago, DonSimon said:

I miss Miranda and Frankie I really dislike the new one 

I miss Frankie too, poor Teddy  :rofl:

@Charlie's Alter Ego thank you for posting but all these videos are already uploaded on previous pages ;)

647ce1ce-36cd-4817-ad9d-29329175bd41.thumb.gif.7fee267bae398031073281e633c32d70.gif

Source: Mail From Kora