Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I don't know if you remember but while ago Miranda's hair colorist from Australia, Belinda posted a picture of young Randa with very dark hair. I checked all beauty brands, also Sunsilk but I didn't find anything - and today, big surprise: Miranda for SUNSILK :wub6yh2cm:

Director: Jonathan Lennard

15306130_348431012193189_585450853293359104_n.jpg

Source: @jonathanlennard Instagram

29 minutes ago, DitaDiamondis said:

This one of the best finds!!!! Thanks @Ewciolina. I don't remember the pic you mentioned though, but judging by the hairstyle this probably circa 2004?!

You're welcome :kiss:l was talking about this picture:

post-22656-0-20437100-1426834773.jpg

But I was searching for Australian Sunsilk and this commercial seems to be French. Yes, it might be 2004 :thumbsup:

If Miranda really was at this location with Russell James three weeks ago:

I hope we'll get the results soon. I hate all these "#secretprojects" :banghead:

Last December she surprised us with Vogue cover, I was hoping that in 2016 she appears at least at one. Although she scored 5 Elle covers I think 2016  was rather poor (of course I'm happy that she works for Bonds again and I like her Marella campaign ).  Still nothing about her Turkish commercial, I hope Marella invited her for the second season. She shoot something new for Wonderbra, she  designed new collection for Samantha Thavasa, now that  Japanese gym, without any proper images :hmm:

BTW I found something new - " Building Self-Confidence from Within Miranda Kerr Interviewed by Leon Nacson ". It's an audio file (or files), unfortunately no longer avaialbe:

http://www.hayhouse.co.uk/products/building-self-confidence-from-within-audio-download

27 minutes ago, DitaDiamondis said:

I will not lie I had minimal hopes for a LV campaign but hey! it's a new editorial:D. Hopefully 2017, will be fruitful for Randa:yes:.

I also was hoping for a campaign :Angel: but then I saw this girl, she was in Paris at the same time and she had a little session in the same outfit as Miranda:

536e7093jw1f8hkfwqin4j20j60ss0xk.jpg