Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF INSTYLE

In our special birthday issue, Miranda Kerr leads a cast of 15 exciting new Australian talents. To mark 15 years since InStyle launched in Australia, we asked three-time cover star Miranda Kerr to help us honour 15 of Australia's most exciting new stars on an amazing triple cover for our April issue (on sale now). Over the next month, we’ll give you a taste of what our cover girls have to say in the magazine. First up, the incredible Kerr…

post-22656-0-56867700-1426456980_thumb.j

Jackpot genes are nothing without a fierce work ethic and a strategic business mind. At 31, Kerr has the trifecta. “I’ve worked really hard to get where I am and that was instilled in me from a young age,” says the mother-of-one (she has a four-year-old son, Flynn, with former husband Orlando Bloom; the family is based in LA). “Even though I am a mother and I have a business to run, I feel like sometimes you can get too serious. Then it loses the fun and you have to wonder, ‘Well, what am I doing this all for?'”

Source: instylemag.com.au