Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Yeah, I don't know about all this, "oversharing."  She needs to remember that she signed up to represent brands, and she is well compensated for that.  This business of discussing her personal sexual experiences in a public forum, if she continues,  will serve only to diminish her to the status of a Kardashian.  On second thought, maybe she wants that exposure.

I sometimes think some of these stories in these magazines are fictional. She doesn't kiss a guy she is dating until six months in, but she needs to "take care of herself" on an airplane apparently. Those two actions don't seem like they come from the same person. I could be wrong.

I was completely fine with everything until the whole "I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.", I feel like that's just a little bit too much for complete strangers and members of the public to know. that publicity.

Well ...  now people will travel by QANTAS more often  ;)

Some of you are acting like her parents or siblings.

She takes good shots and speaks a little bit...when we all know that nobody is going to be paying that much attention to the words and alot of attention to the shots. She seems to be venturing into a new world at the moment and credit to her for that.

Some of you are acting like her parents or siblings.

She takes good shots and speaks a little bit...when we all know that nobody is going to be paying that much attention to the words and alot of attention to the shots. She seems to be venturing into a new world at the moment and credit to her for that.

Not true. This interview will be talked about a lot. "Is Miranda gay?" "Is Miranda bisexual?" and things like that. Stories like that get a lot of attention in the media. Which is what she was going for I guess.